CHAPTER 20: Little Sisters Grow Up

"Clary?" Jonathan had walked into seeing his little sister on top of Jace Herondale, a sight he wish he never walked into.

Clary jumped, getting off of Jace. Her hair was tousled and her cheeks were flushed. Her eyes looked dreamy. "Johnny?"

Jace sat up, his clothes rouffled and his face twisted into a smirk. The smirk vanished when he saw Jonathan.

Jace got off the bed and looked between the siblings, who looked like they were tellipathically speaking. He slipped out of the room and once Jonathan knew for sure he was gone, he snapped at Clary. "What the hell did I walk into?"

Clary's face was in shock, and Jonathan stepped back, feeling like her hurt her. "We were just kissing, Johnny. Nothing else." She said, pain in her voice.

"Clary, I don't like him!"

"This is bullshit!" she screamed. "First Simon, now you? I thought you stood by my choices not go against them."

"I do I just-"

"Well if you do, then its my choice never to speak to you again. But first, what are doing here?" She asked.

"To see my sister." He said.

She looked down in shame and it was quiet for ten minutes.

She finally looked up and whispered, "Get out."

A/N

Thanks again for the idea! This really helps the climax of my story!

Stay Classy,

faltindivergents