CHAPTER 8: We Can Call it Sneaking Around

Jace lead Clary to outside and over to a tree in a garden nearby the Institute. "So Clary," he pulled out a blanket from a tree and brushed it off, setting it down. "Tell me about your self."

Jace saw Clary tug at the end of her dress and sat on the blanket next to him. Her dress showed off more skin then she probably wanted to, and Jace completely forgot it was January. He took off jacket and put over her shoulders. She smiled and shivered a bit. "What is there to know?"

Jace leaned back on his elbows and watched her. "Whats your favorite color? Who taught you to play the violin so beautifully? What languges do you know? What other talents?"

Clary laughed, her breath visiable. "Umm, green, my father, Latin, French, German, Polish, Dutch, and Russian, and I am pretty good at drawing. You know, art."

Jace sat up straight and looked at Clary. "You should draw me something sometime." He said.

Clary nodded. "Sure. What about you, Angel Boy?"

Jace laughed, throwing his head back. "'Angel Boy?'" he repeated.

Clary giggled and nodded.

"I like it," Jace shifted. "Well, my favorite color is red, I play the piano, demon hunting is my favorite hobby," -Clary laughed- "and I know all the same languges as you. No more, no less."

They ended up sitting in silence for about fifteen minutes and then Clary turned her head and Jace caught her chin. They scanned eachothers eyes.

Clary's eyes, Jace saw, held layers if secrets, abuse, and needed love. She wasn't a kicked puppy though. She was a strong wolf. She was brave, smart, and dead sexy. She was a strong wolf that had close to no body and needed to know she would have more then she had now.

The moon was high in the sky, illuminating the night. There were little to no stars, but it was enough to see every detail of Clary's face. Her cheekbones, her rosy cheeks, her small nose, and her full lips that would fit perfectly with his.

He inched closer. They touched foreheads.

Jace didn't know what he was expecting- for her to move away or to be scared or to pull back and run away- but he wasn't expecting for her to kiss him, wrap her arms around his neck, and let him wrap his arms around her waist. Jace pressed his lips harder against hers, cearful not to hurt her, and he felt sparks. Clary smiled against his lips and pulled away for air, their foreheads touching. Jace started to worry if he pushed too hard.

"I'm sorry I-" Clary's eyes filled up with tears.

"Shh," Jace cupped the sides of her face. "Shhh, Clary. It's okay. I think- I think I love you."

Clary giggled. "You bearly know me and I bearly know you."

"Well, we should change that. I'm taking you to dinner tomorrow and we will get to know eachother." Jace kissed her again. "Okay?"

"Okay. Tomorrow." She pecked Jace and stood, stretching and yawning.

They walked to the Institute together and Jace walked her to her room. "Goodnight, Angel Boy." Clary said.

"Goodnight-" Jace thought. "I need to think of a name for you."

Clary laughed and walked in her room, shutting the door softly, and Jace sighed happily.

He started to head back to his room.

{PAGEBREAKPAGEBREAKPAGEBREAK}

Clary couldn't fall asleep.

She had just had her first kiss with the hot Angel Boy.

Clary laughed to herself.

She felt so giggly and girly.

She rolled on her side and picked up her phone and started texting Simon:

Simon you awake? -C

Yeah. Whats up? I'm coming to the Institute tomorrow, right? -S

Yeah. And... I may or may not have my first kiss. -C

WHO? -S

Jace. -C

*girly sqeals* -S

Stop being such a sarcastic ass -C

Never. You love my sarcastic assiness -S

Ew -C

Goonight. -S

Night! -C

Then, she drifted off to sleep, fastly.