Chapter 5

"What do you think?" Camila asks with a wide smile.

"Wow!" Lauren breathed, looking around.

Grinning, Camila pulls Lauren close and kisses her. Lauren's eyes fluttered closed and she smiled softly into the kiss, leaning into Camila's gentle touch. Deepening the kiss, Camila caresses Lauren's cheek. Lauren's breath caught in her throat.

Slowly, Camila backs Lauren toward the couch, keeping their lips together. The two of them fell onto the couch, giggling.

Pulling out of the kiss, Camila can't help but smile. "You look so beautiful."

Lauren blushed. "No." She shook her head.

"Yes," Camila responds, leaning in and kissing her passionately.

Lauren's eyes fluttered closed. She wrapped her arms loosely around Camila's neck.

Smiling into the kiss, Camila gently lays Lauren back on the couch. Lauren tangled her fingers through Camila's hair.  Deepening the kiss, Camila gently grinds down against Lauren. Lauren gasped in response, she shivered under Camila's touch.

Pulling away, Camila looks into Lauren's eyes. "Do you want to continue?"

"I'm just still a bit sensitive." Lauren whispered honestly.

Tilting her head to the side, Camila tries to figure out what Lauren meant.

Lauren looked at her. "From having Charley."

Nodding her head in understanding, Camila bites her lip. "So we can't continue?"

Lauren shrugged. "It'll hurt me."

Fighting back a sigh, Camila drops onto the couch beside her. "Okay."

"We can still make out." Lauren responded.

Nodding, Camila leans in and kisses her slowly and passionately.  Lauren smiled against Camila's lips. Deepening the kiss, Camila gently pushes her tongue past Lauren's lips. Lauren tangled her fingers through Camila's hair.  They wound up making out for around three hours before Camila had to pull away and try to calm herself down.

"Crap," she mumbles, closing her eyes and gently pushing down on her boner.

Lauren giggled. "Someone's excited to be away."

Opening her eyes, Camila jokingly glares at Lauren. "Alone time with a sexy girl, hell yeah. Only one problem."

"Problem?" Lauren frowned slightly.

Nodding her head, Camila pulls Lauren onto her lap, so the older girl was straddling her thighs. "Yes, I'm extremely turned on because of said sexy girl."

"I'm not sexy." Lauren shook her head.

Narrowing her eyes, Camila pulls Lauren down against her erection. "I say differently."

Lauren swallowed. "I'm not." She shook her head.

"You are." Camila responds, crashing their lips together once more.

Lauren giggled against Camila lips. Deepening the kiss, Camila moves so she's laying between Lauren's thighs. Lauren gripped Camila's hair tightly. Sitting up, Camila pulls her shirt over her head, revealing her tattoos, including the new one on her right shoulder.

Lauren studied the tattoo. "Where and when did you get that?"

Frowning in confusion, Camila looks toward her right shoulder. "Oh, two days ago when Dinah and I went out."

"Why?" Lauren asked.

Biting her lip, Camila looks down. "The new one is for Chris, the one I got before was for a friend of ours that we called Ace, that's why my dog is named Ace as well. He was Valerie's godfather."