Chapter 4

*Percy*

She didn't listen to me again. AGAIN! And then she just ended the message like that. Sometimes I just don't understand... Holy Hephaestus I sound like a parent. What's happening to me!

Anyway, I was in the Athena cabin with Annabeth. We were alone, I made sure of that. We were both laying in her bed, looking at the bunk above us, when she started talking. "Percy, we have to start making some decisions." she said.

"About what" I ask looking at the side of her face.

"The wedding. We should decide when we're going to have it. And then all of the other plans, like are we going to love here, and what about college. How am I going to do that when we're married? Then are we going to stay here, or are we going to get a house of our own?"

"You've been thinking about this a lot haven't you?" I ask. She turns to look at me, and I lock my eyes with her stormy grey ones. She then pulls me in for a kiss. She smells like vanilla, and all of my thoughts go away as soon as our lips touch. I can feel the sparks fly. She pulls away, still looking into my eyes.

"I have a little bit. I think we should get married in the summer, so we can have our wedding on a beach."

"How about May 25th?"

"Perfect" she says, as a smile creeps across her face, but it quickly fades. "What's the date today?" she asks.

"Uh... February 12th I think"

"oh my gods. That only leaves 101 days until the wedding!" screams Annabeth. She jumps up. "We have a million things to do. We have to pick the food, buy a dress, hire a wedding planner, make up the invitations, buy the flowers..."

I stand beside her and pull her into a kiss. We both keep our eyes on each other. Then I pull away. "That was a nice way to tell me to shut up." she says blushing.

"We have plenty of time Wise Girl. No need to rush."

"Knowing you you'll wait until the day before, before you start anything."

I open my mouth to protest, but she was right. "Well it's still probably a little too soon." I say.

"Nice comeback. Well we should figure out the bridesmaids and groomsmen."

"Okay, Jason will be my bet man, then Frank and Leo."

"What about Malcolm?"

"Well for the girls, I'll have Thalia as my maid of honor, then Hazel, and Piper.

"Okay, if I have Malcolm, you have to have Ellie."

"Alright deal" she still looked a little nervous about this.

"Do you want to make a to do list?" I ask jokingly, but her face lights up like a lightbulb. "Thats a great idea!" says Annabeth. She goes over to her desk and start going through a bunch of papers, trying to find a blank one. "I was kidding." I say.

"I don't care, that way we know when..."

"You need a break. From all of this."

"All what? Are you saying i'm overworked because I have plenty of breaks and... I'm monologging aren't I?"

"Just a little."

"Maybe I need a break, but i'm almost done with this one design for Olympus, and..."

"And when you're done with that, you'll start a new one."

"I know!" she says sitting at her desk and dropping her head onto it. "I'm a workaholic!" she says not lifting her head up. Her arm however lifts onto her desk and starts moving. I walk over to her. "You're working on the blueprint?!" I yell. She just keeps going. I pull the paper out from underneath her pencil and go to her cabin door.

"PERSEUS JACKSON GIVE THAT BACK IMMEDIATELY!" she screams as I run out of the door. She starts chasing after me. "THAT TOOK A LONG TIME TO DO SEAWEED BRAIN! HAND IT OVER!" I head straight for the creek, and splash into it. I stop and she keeps running. I drop the prints, and she screams. I put them in a little bubble underwater, but Annabeth couldn't see that. "You just..."

"Now you'll have to start all over again" I say and let out a sigh. "What a shame." she runs up to me and tackles me into the water. Then she kisses me and grabs the blueprints out of the water. She then pulls away. "Nice try though" she says getting up out if the water, soaking wet. Her blueprints however where dry. I will the water to grab her and bringing her back into the water. She drops he blueprints and they land on the grass, but she is flung on top on me. "You are something else Percy Jackson. Something else." she says and kisses me.

A/N

I guess I don't have anything to say so uh... Don't forget to like.

~CC1are