Chapter 14

*Ellie*

I was standing in front of a bunch of demigods. Most, if not all of them were older than me. It was rather intimidating. Piper and Jason were hear, along with Hazel and Frank, Leo, Travis and Conner and Katie, Clarisse, Grover, Thalia with a couple other hunters, a few of the Apollo kids and Nico, finally of course Annabeth. Annabeth was crying on Piper and Piper was hugging her. Jake was standing next to me, looking proud of himself for getting all these people he gathered. "Excuse me guys!" i yell. No one tuns to me. "Uh... attention please!" i say a little lighter. Still no one looks this way. "HEY!" i yell. Everyone turns. "If you haven't all heard, which I'm sure you have, Percy's been kidnapped. I have to go alone, but I won't be. Your jobs are to make sure you aren't seen and you make sure Percy gets back safely, and if you happen to be able to save me too, go for it. If you're seen, both of us die, so stay hidden until needed at all costs."

"What if we don't want to save kelp face jr." yells Clarisse.

"Clarisse," i say "I understand you don't like Percy, at all, but would camp be the same without him?"

She starts mumbling to herself. "This will happen tomorrow around eight." then I walk over to Annabeth who is still hugging Piper. she was saying "What did I ever do to her? Why does she want me and Percy to always be apart?"

"I told you I was going to have a talk with her, tonight."

"You're a good friend Piper."

"Nice of you to stop by." says Jason giving me a hug.

"Hi Jason"

"You okay kid?"

"I guess. I understand how he felt when I died now."

Annabeth lets out a sob and says "Do you have any idea how I feel? He was gone for eight months when we started dating. Eight months!" she runs away crying and yelling "It's happening again"

We watch her run away and Piper turns to us. "She's taking this harder than you think." Then I start crying again. "Oh honey, I know it's hard." she says coming and giving me a hug.

"Maybe I should go alone"

A/N

okay guys. This is by far the shortest chapter and it took a little longer, but I wanted to get an update because... *dramatic sob*... school starts in three days. On Wednesday. *Another dramatic sob* And tomorrow, and the next day, I have six hours of volleyball tryouts each day. I'm so nervous! It's my first day of high school. Any advice would be great. Don't forget to like!

~CC1are