Chapter 17

*Percy*

It was the next morning, at breakfast. Ellie still wasn't back, but I was going to get Annabeth back, so I would worry about her later. I walked into the dining hall, and like every morning, there was an apple on my plate. I stood, I could see Annabeth sitting down at the Athena table. I called her name "Hey Annabeth!" i called, she turned her head, and I threw the apple right her. Being the Annabeth that she was, she caught it. Then she stared wide eyed at me and I just gave her a smirk. I walked over to her, and she said in astonishment "Percy, you know throwing an apple at someone in ancient Greece, meant you were proposing to them right?"

I smiled "Course I do. I also know, if you catch it you're accepting, so you want the ring as well?" She stood there staring at me holding the apple, and seconds later she tackled me into a hug. Before I knew it we were kissing. Laying on the floor, making out in front of everyone. We stayed there for a while until Chiron cleared his throat. Annabeth pulled away and her face got bright red.She then cleared her throat, stood, and sat down at her table, as though none it had ever happened. I did the same, because Chiron was not a morning person, and if I tried to make an excuse for it he would probably put me on stable duty for a month. I sat down and started to eat. Every once in a while Annabeth would look back at me and give me a smile, that made my heart melt. In the middle of breakfast someone entered the dining hall. I paid no attention to it, I was too trained on the back of Annabeth's head to hardly notice. The person sat across from me, so I looked. "Thanks for all the help Percy!" said Ellie throwing her hands in the air. She looked pretty pissed. "Wait, huh?" i asked.

"Oh! Well remember yesterday when you tried to kill me? Well after that I got locked in a little tiny room for over twelve hours. I had to pee in a corner. Anyway, now I know I'm claustrophobic, because I went nearly insane in that stupid room the size of a postage stamp! So thanks. I really appreciate everything you did for me! Ugh!" She then stood, and walked out the door. Apparently the conversation had drawn the attention of everyone in the room, and everyone was staring. "Mr. Jackson." Said Chiron "It seems as though you've created enough attention for yourself, why don't you go talk to her so we don't have anymore interuptions like this."

"Chrion, nows probably not the best time to talk to her."

"Percy, go." He said pointing to the door. I reluctantly stood and walked out the door. She was on the way to the cabin. "Ellie wait!" I yelled running after her. She stopped.

"What?" she said, not turning to look at me.

"Can we talk about this?"

"No" she says plainly, turning "But I need to talk to my mom and I don't have any drachmas."

"Don't you have a phone?"

"No," she says pulling her phone out of her pocket, it was in pieces and was completely broken. "The cave things was magnetically locked, so I had to, in some way I had to open it with a magnet thing, so I did it with my phone. I was up all night doing it and I'm so tired one wrong word will make me snap, so it'd be appreciated if I could use a drachma or you're phone, my mom would probably be here by tonight, so I have time to sleep and then I can move back home. Then you won't have to deal with me for another good two months or so."

"Ellie, i don't think it's a good idea to go back..."

"WHAT!" She exploded. "But... but I can't... I don't... ugh, does that mean you're not going to let me call home?"

"No, I'm not"

"But Percy... she doesn't know I'm okay... and..." she raised her hand, andit was totally black and blue.

"Whoa Whoa whoa what happened here?" i ask

"Uh, well I may or may not have started banging on the wall... with my hand.... and foot." I looked down, but she had a shoe covering it. "Percy trust me I'm fine, so just let me borrow your phone and I can tell my mom.."