Chapter 12

*Annabeth*

Piper was driving us. It had been a while since I'd been out of camp. I was sitting in the front with Piper and Hazel was sitting in the back. "So guys, I have some news" says Piper trying to hide a smile on her face. We both watched her for her to continue. "Well I'm not going to tell you now, you have to wait until dinner." I glare at her and she smiles. "Annabeth, I wouldn't be surprised if you figured it out before we got there, Miss child of Athena"

"I have my suspicions" i say

"Where are we going anyway?" asked Hazel. Piper had refused to tell us before. She just told us to wear something nice.

"It's called Mama Mia's. It's this really nice Italian restaurant."

The rest of the way Hazel and Piper talked while I was trying to figure out what Piper was going to tell us. She had given me no hints what-so-ever, which didn't help. If it had something to do with Jason then...

"We're here!" said Piper interupting my thoughts. All three of us climbed out of the car and headed for the entrance. When inside, we were escourted to a table and we ordered drinks, all three of us got water. Not long after we ordered our food. Then Hazel and I intently stared at Piper. "What, do you guys want me to tell you now or something?" she asked.

"Yes!" said Hazel. I was pretty sure I had it figured out.

"Okay, well... Jason proposed!" she squealed. Hazel and I both did the same.

"I wish Frank would propose already" mutters Hazel.

Piper and I both laugh "Hazel, you're still young enough to be in high school. I think you can wait a little bit before you get married."

"But Piper still is too." she whined.

We all laughed.

*Ellie*

That whole thing with Nico left me totally paranoid. I was scared there would be a monster in my closet, or worse, I would look out my window and Nico would be standing there staring at me. The thought gave me chills. This also brought back the memory of the dream when Percy killed me. Demigod dreams tended ot be really real, and I didn't want that to happen. Then my phone buzzed, which made me jump. I checked it and it was Ryan. Then I got another text from Percy, in a matter of seconds.

Percy said "I'm coming down to visit this Saturday"

And Ryan said "R u free Saturday"

Oh jeez, this just got confusing. I texted Percy saying "What time Saturday?"

"Around noon. Y?"

"Well I might have something going on Saturday night."

"What would you have going on?"

"Nothing"

"Ellie, what do you have going on, on Saturday night?'

I stoped texting him after that, and switched to Ryan.

"My brother's coming down from New York that afternoon, but that shouldn't be a problem. the only thing would be I have to meet you there."

"Ok why?"

"Well I don't want you to meet my brother. He's like my dad... but worse."

"That's inviting"

"See you Saturday."

"Yep Saturday"

Then I stopped texting him, only to have Percy text me once more.

"What are you doing Saturday night?"