Chapter 2

Leo's POV

He was frustrated. He couldn't find Ogygia again. He knew Calypso said it was impossible to find again, but nothing was impossible for the badboy supreme! Sigh, it's hard to be happy knowing you failed. There's just that aura of suckishness upon you. He practically should just have a stamp on his forehead saying Leo-0 Fails-82. Yes, he'd counted.

He knew his friends were worried about him but he was fine, just *yawn* a little tired. Jason and Piper kept giving him those looks and Percy kept offering him things. Like company, or food, or a therapist. Har har har Percy. He would be fine once he found Calypso.

He shook his head quickly and used his grimy sleeve to wipe his eyes. No, he thought, not again Valdez. Stay strong. Don't cry she's just a girl. Don't be weak. YOU'RE NOT WEAK!

He sighed again. Everytime he thought of HER he became a blubbering mess. He toggled with his Archimedes sphere and sighed. Wow, he seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. His dad said the new techology would help but it was getting him nowhere.

He wished Jason were here. Or Piper. Or Percy. Or Hazel. Or Annabeth. He'd even settle for Frank. But he didn't need thier help. Leo Valdez could do this on his own. He had to.

A small metal part appeared with a note. He picked it up and read it. Hephaestus was all it said. He rolled his eyes. Another part for the sphere. His dad sent those frequently but they never helped.

He attached it and stared. Nothing happened. Thanks alot dad. If we wait longer maybe it'll fail better than the others! Gee!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Leo jumped at the sudden sound. His beloved sphere was lit up blue. The color illuminated the cabin.

He blinked, a hologram appeared in the cabin. It was taller than Leo and spread to each side of the cabin. It was also 3-D. It was a globe, he realized.

There was a flame dancing on the map on the East Coast. That was him. He circled the globe (no pun intended) and saw a tiny island icon, blinking near Australia. Hmmmm, he thought, An island. That must mean....CALYPSO!

He did a little happy dance and set course for those coordinates.