Chapter 7

Annabeth's POV

Annabeth thought Calypso and she could be friends. The tension had lessened, it was still there, but it had lessened. Annabeth didn't glare so much, or so hard. Calypso spent most of her time with Leo, and once, a little robot had delivered some pretty blue flowers to Annabeth's cabin. With a friendly letter from Calypso. Leo and Percy obviously just wanted to stay out of the cross-fire.

Speaking of Percy, where was he? He and Annabeth were going to escape demigod life for a night and have some fun. Ahhh, there he was. With Calypso, Annabeth thought. Calypso said something to Percy that made him blush, hard. Then, she elbowed him teasingly in the side, flirtatiously winked at him, and walked away. Before Annabeth could say anything, Calypso ran back to Percy and whispered something in his ear. He flushed again, and nodded as she ran towards Cabin Nine.

Annabeth gritted her teeth and stalked towards Calypso, schist is about to go down.

Percy's POV (a few minutes ago)

Percy was really excited for his night out with Annabeth, tonight they would just be two teenagers, having fun in the Big Apple. Why did they call it that? he thought, New York was big, but there was no large abundance of apples. Ecspecially not BIG apples. Maybe there used to be trees that grew ginormous fruits.

He didn't notice Calypso standing next to him until she smacked him in the face. 'OW!" he yelped.

She laughed, "I heard you and Annabeth are going out tonight."

He nodded cautiously, She wasn't jealous right?

As if reading his thoughts, she shook her head, "I'm not jealous if that's what you're thinking. I was just wondering what was happening on this date. Food? Walks on the river? Frickle Frackle?!"

Percy blushed hard at that and shook his head furiously.

"Uhuuuuuh." she wispered knowingly, then she elbowed him in the side, winked, and walked away.

Percy's blush had almost died down when Calypso ran back up to him. She stood on his tiptoes and whispered, "Make sure to use protection!"

Percy flushed bright red as she ran away. He chuckled to himself, until he saw Annabeth stalking towards Calypso. Schists about to go down.