THREE

for the rest of the day, arabella was silent which worried ethan since she was fine before the topic of jason was brought up. with him being a semi-stranger he didn't want to invade on her private life, but as arabella seemed to not be interested in visiting jason's grave anymore, he finally decided to speak up.

as they left rose waters cemetery and were about to part ways, ethan lightly grabbed arabella's arm pulling her to him gently. "bella, are you okay? you seem out of it," he said, watching her eyes slowly make their way down to the sidewalk they were standing on.

"nothing i'm fine," arabella harshly sighed before pulling away from ethan's grasp to head for her car. ethan felt hurt but instead of walking away to let her calm down a bit, he chased after her.

arabella had already gotten into her car and saw as a desperate ethan had put both of his hands on her window and was now smacking the window. she rolled down the window a crack since ethan obviously wasn't going to give it up so easily. "um i was wondering," ethan paused for a bit, taking a deep breath, "do you wanna maybe hang out at my place for a bit? i mean, you don't have to, bu-" his sentence was interrupted by arabella slightly chuckling and shaking her head.

"you really won't stop, huh?" she chuckled some more as ethan stood there, like a child waiting to get candy from their mother. "text me your address, ethan. i'll be there by six," was all she said before speeding off leaving ethan dumbfounded, yet ecstatic.