EIGHTEEN

ethan arrived back home at 11:34am. arabella had gone out too, doing some grocery shopping and clothes shopping of her own.

he kept giving her dirty looks while she was unpacking the groceries, so arabella finished up and left the kitchen to go upstairs and get away from ethan. she came back down to find ethan in the kitchen finishing up a sandwich.

she opened the fridge, grabbing a sprite as ethan mumbled something under his breath.

arabella turned around, "what was that?" he narrowed his eyebrows, scoffing.

"nothing," ethan said, taking the last bite of his sandwich.

"are you sure it's nothing? because you're really testing me today ethan," she inched closer to where ethan was sitting on the stool.

"oh my god arabella please," ethan slapped his hand onto his forehead, "and no wonder why jason was such a dick to you, you're so annoyi," ethan was cut off mid-sentence by arabella striking him right across the face.

ethans head jerked to the right as a loud smack rung through the air. he held his cheek in pain, giving arabella the dirtiest look you could give someone.

ethan stood up, towering over arabella, "you're just mad because i'm not fucking telling you shit about me and gray you fucking ignorant bitch," ethan spat in her face before storming away upstairs.

arabella stood there stunned, immediately regretting her actions. but at the same time, ethan was acting like a total asshole and had no right to say what he'd said.

arabella knew teasing ethan was a bad idea since in the end, he ended up fucking with her and saying shit, leaving her frustrated and pissy.

and because she was frustrated and pissy, she ended up taking it out on him which was probably going to spark some more drama.

and on top of that, she knew that he probably wouldn't trust her anymore because of what she'd done with contacting gray and sparking all of this nonsense.

all arabella wanted to know was how things turned out, but went to unnecessary measures and caused a bunch of drama that could've easily been avoided.

she knew that ethan was now definitely not going to tell her anything and since he wasn't, then maybe the only other person in this mess would.