TEN

warning: smut!

+

ethan returned back to arabella's house shortly after with a bag filled with everyday clothes, pajamas, and hygienic necessities. he'd already changed at his place into sweatshorts and a t-shirt. it was only six p.m, but ethan and arabella were laid up in her queen-sized bed with ethan propped up against the headboard while arabella straddled his lap.

they were enjoying each other's company, joking about ethan's overgrown long hair and getting too carried away with kissing which would turn into making out.

and at the moment, both were practically eating away at each other's faces. their lips were attached to each other, almost as if they'd been glued together.

arabella's lips were moving perfectly in sync with ethan's smooth, soft lips as she ran her fingers through this thick, long hair. along with her own lip gloss on his lips, she tasted ethan's cherry chapstick he must've applied before returning back to her place. the two flavors created a taste that had arabella craving more and more.

ethan being so into it, took the opportunity to slip his tongue into arabella's mouth, then sucking and pulling on hers. arabella lightly gasped before moaning into the kiss, loving every second of it.

ethan pulled away, lips bursting with redness as well as arabellas. he propped his hand up underneath her for support before gently flipping them over so he was now on top over the covers.

ethan began slowly pulling arabella's tank top up, giving her a look to make sure she was okay with what he was about to do. arabella gave him a nod of approval, allowing ethan to tug her tank top off and toss it somewhere onto the floor.

he smiled at the beautiful sight of her small chest making arabella blush. he pecked her on the lips one more time and made his way down her body, kissing her neck, then her collarbones.

arabella could feel the wetness forming down under as he kissed right in between her boobs, taking one hand off her waist and onto her boob, lightly squeezing it.

she lightly moaned in response to him placing his tongue on her tiny nipple, swirling his tongue around it, eventually switching to other one.

the heat between arabella's legs increased even more once ethan slowly kissed his way down to her navel before stopping. "are you okay with this?" his long fingers rested on the waistband of arabella's nike shorts.

arabella swiftly nodded, getting impatient due to the painful throbbing in her area. ethan proceeded to yank down her shorts along with her underwear, revealing arabella's now swollen clit.

ethan stared down at her area like it was a gift he'd just gotten for christmas. he mouthed "wow" before placing his hands on either inside of her thighs to keep her legs apart from each other.

ethan lowered himself down so his lips were set in front of her exposed clit. arabella's breath hitched as the mini facial hairs from ethan's chin brushed against her area.

ethan slowly dragged his tongue up arabella's clit, collecting all the precum. she softly moaned, gripping the covers.

ethan pressed his face closer to her, so his tongue went in between her folds. arabella was in pure bliss as ethan licked, sucked, and slurped up her juices, occasionally humming which created a vibration that caused her moans to get louder.