You Visit Him

Scenario: You visit them at work/school

Requested by: BriannaALZ

Masaomi: You wanted to go visit Masaomi while he was at work. When you got there he was doing a checkup on a kid so you waited for him. After that you had lunch with him.

Ukio: You decided you would go and see Ukio at work. Lately has been stressed out so you decided to bring him some food.

Hikaru: Hikaru has been in his office all day so you went to see if he was okay and asked if he needed anything.

Kaname: You went to visit Kaname and he welcome you and his co-workers did too.

Tsubaki: You visited Tsubaki and he was voicing an anime, so you watched him until he was done.

Azusa: (same as Tsubaki)

Natsume: You went to see him and when you got there he was working on a game, so you tested out the game for him for a bit.

Louis: You visited Louis at his salon and he styled your hair for you.

Subaru: You visited Subaru when he was practicing he was happy to see you.

Iori: You visited him when he was on lunch break and had lunch with him.

Yusuke: You visited him on your lunch break and talked about stuff.

Fuuto: You visited him while he was doing a movie he let you watch him.

Wataru: You visited Wataru when he was at school because he forgot his lunch.