Chapter 1: Revenge

~Zaleth, Reth~

"What the heck is happening?" Robert asks looking out and noticing the sky is dark. "What's going on?!" Cassidy asks in shock while he bursts into Robert's room. "I don't know, try establishing contact with Celestial. We need to know if this is happening elsewhere." Robert orders starting to feel cold. The Starmind is blocking most heat from Zaleth and Trite. Both planets are slowly freezing. "Cassidy, I want you to have Jessica prepare the army." Robert follows up as he notices an unidentified ship. "Alright, sire." Cassidy says doing as he orders.

"Hey, old man, what's with the sky?" Jasmine asks Tony while they're about to take off from Zaleth. "I don't know, Jasmine. Maybe we should stay for a bit?" Tony suggests. "What?!" Ben asks angered. "I know you and Skyler blame Sheila for George's death, I know you want to find her, and I know for a fact that you want to kill her, but, as your captain, I say we're staying." Tony says walking towards Ben. Ben and Skyler are shocked by Tony's words. "You know what, fine. We'll play your stupid game." Skyler says also angry. "

"This ship never changes, only gets better." John says. "Yeah, let's go with that." Jacob says. "You know you agree, bonehead." Jasmine says agreeing with John.

~Zaleth system, a few kilometers from Zaleth~

"Shall we begin the attack?" A Hive grunt asks a Hive Command-Mind. A Command-Mind is a very small Hivemind that can only be created once the Hive have infected multiple star systems, it's used to organize Hive forces through battlefields, some could even say they can give general Jessica a run for her money. A Command-Mind also gives the Hive forces, aside from the Hiveminds, the ability to talk. "We shall indeed." The Command-Mind says. The Hive forces begin to use cloaking technology from the Galactic-Mind. The technology from the Hive Galaxy is vastly superior to Quell Empire technology. Ships can travel trillions of light years in the matter of seconds, if the need arise. Due to all the Hive biomass on the ships, all the Planetary Alliance can see is a rusted, maybe metallic, piece of metal coming from the center of the ship. The rest is a giant lump of biomass. The ships also have a braking system that trumps their incredible speed. In the matter of a split second the ship will slow.

~Zaleth, Reston City, Grave Manor~

Melissa, Peter, and Kyler are outside of Grave Manor when they see countless Hive pods, escape pods from any ship covered in biomass, rain onto Reston City. "Mommy, what's going to happen?" A three year old Kyler asks not understanding what's going on. "Go inside and watch your sister." Melissa says lightly pushing him towards the house. Kyler does as she says. Him and his sister, Lisa, are escorted into the escape route that was stolen from the original blueprints for Tristan's Grave Manor.

"Hun, is that the Hive?" Mr. George asks not believing his own eyes. "It is, they're back." Melissa says running towards the living room. Mr. George and her have guns behind the bookcases, a simple button under the desk in the living room turns the bookcases around. She presses the button and Mr. George comes running in behind her. "What're you doing?" Mr. George asks not knowing what she's doing. "Going to war." Melissa says grabbing a Class-A Quell rifle, now standard issue Planetary Alliance weaponry. Mr. George grabs a Class-A Devastator. A Class-A Devastator can melt through almost any object, it can't melt through most metals. Those metals being any metal that isn't iron. It has yet to be added to the weaponry of a mech or a starship. Mr. George and Melissa grab Mark V Planetary Alliance armor, an improved version of the Mark IV Quell armor, and sprint outside.

They find countless Hive grunts that have already infected the local flora and security. The Hive grunts scream and rush over to Melissa and Mr. George. "These are different, I don't see any Zaleth or Reston soldiers from the civil war." Melissa says opening fire on the Hive grunts that charge her location. "You're right. Maybe the Hive infected another species of human." Mr. George suggests. "Hopefully it wasn't Wul, we need them, wherever they are, to beat this menace once and for all." Mr. George says melting a dozen Hive grunts. A few minutes later, the Hive grunts present are obliterated. Melissa and Mr. George quickly establish a war camp for the Grave Industries and Alliance soldiers. Very little soldiers are present. Aside from Melissa and Mr. George, there's only five soldiers. Those five are guards that are protecting Kyler and Lisa.

"We need to get word out." Mr. George says overlooking Reston City which is getting destroyed by Hive forces. "I know!" Melissa yells angrily. "Comms are down, we need a way to get the word out." Mr. George says. "Comms are down?" Melissa asks wiping Hive blood off of her. "Yeah, I think the Hive ship has something to do with it." Mr. George says. "Okay. That's bad. I'll go to the Reston City capital building and hope Gillian is there." Melissa says. Gillian Lart took control of Reston after Lilith kicked the bucket. He's been a well liked leader by the citizens and high officials of the Alliance. "I'll go also." Mr. George says. "We need someone to protect the camp. Sorry, hun. I'll be safe." Melissa says giving him a kiss and leaving.

~A few hours later, Reston City, capitol building~

There's about 4,500 soldiers guarding Gillian. There doesn't seem to be any Hive forces around the capitol building, but Melissa can see the infected buildings behind the capitol building very clearly. "I need to speak with Gillian." Melissa says. "Right this way, ma'am." Peter says in his soldier outfit, with Melissa not even knowing. While inside, Peter pulls Melissa aside. "Hey, sis." Peter says happily. "Oh my god! Peter!" Melissa yells with joy and hugging him. "Good to know you're alive." Peter says. "Same to you, bro." Melissa says. The two quickly proceed to rush over to Gillian's office. "Ah, Mrs. Hile, what can I do for you during this horrible occasion." Gillian says shaking her hand.