Chapter 6: Enter Wul

~March 28th, noon, 2089, Celestial~

"There's a breach in the Celestial's hull near the diplomacy room!" A soldier shouted as he shot at a few Hive Brutes that boarded Celestial. "Surrender!" The Starmind shouted as it created another breach where Lucine, Hilsk, and Samantha are. A new Hive form, the Hive Stalker, jumps through the breach while Lucine, Hilsk, and Samantha put on their spacesuits by pressing a button on their Planetary Alliance armor. The Hive form is down on all fours and resembles a spider, but with only four legs. The mouth opens up into four jaws and a large tongue comes out and the end resembles a snake tongue. Hive mass spills all over the room and it comes from the Hive Stalkers mouth. "Kill it!" Hilsk said as he fired his Class-A rifle at it. The Hive Stalker jumped onto Hilsk and then ate him. "Holy, crap" Samantha said. The Hive Stalker's mouth opens up into a one jaw and it pukes out a Hive Egg. Samantha and Lucine shoot the Hive Stalker till it dies. When it explodes, Hive mass is shot all around the room and it starts to infect the laser control room. "It seems that new form doesn't die like normal Hive." Samantha pointed out. "What even is this egg?" Lucine asked as she aimed a Class-A Shotgun at it. 

The egg burst open and a small Hive Stalker was inside it. It instantly grew to twice the size of the previous Hive Stalker. It let out a large screech that made Lucine's and Samantha's ears bleed. Lucine fired her shotgun and the Hive Stalker attempted to eat her, but she dodged. Samantha aimed her Class-AA Rifle at it's head, killing it. A Class-AA Rifle is the newest model of weaponry, it looks the same as the Class-A rifle, except it's five times as powerful. Lucine and Samantha once again dodge the Hive Stalker explosion. "Those things are disgusting!" Samantha shouted as twenty tentacles start ripping Celestial starting at the breach in the laser control room. "This isn't good!" Samantha shouted. William and Phillip bang on the door. Of course, Samantha and Lucine open the door. "Where's Hilsk?" William and Phillip asked looking around the room. Lucine points to the bigger dead Hive Stalker. "He was turned into that?!" William asked in shock. "Yeah, but we got a bigger problem." Lucine said as she pointed to the tentacles as they ripped Celestial into pieces. 

William walked outside and grabbed a Class-AA plasma rocket launcher and walked back into the room. He grinned and then fired all 55 plasma rockets at the tentacles. Nothing happened. "What?!" William asked in shock. The starmind sent down two Hive Mega-Brutes, Hive Brutes that are twice as large and strong. The plasma rocket launcher was out of ammo and William had to use a Class-B Pistol. Phillip used a Class-AA Sub-Machine gun. The Mega-Brutes started walking forward. The longer the tentacles were left alone, the more Hive mass that filled the control room. All four of them opened fire on the Mega-Brutes, but their skin was too tough and it couldn't be penetrated by bullets. Samantha threw a grenade at one of the Mega-Brutes. It exploded and caused the Brute to catch on fire. The flaming Mega-Brute continues to march forward. The flames begin to spread to the Hive mass on the walls. Half of the room is caught up in flames when suddenly both the Mega-Brutes are cut in half. "What the heck!" Phillip shouted. The tentacles retreat and the flames are put out to reveal five people with high-tech armor that had force fields, blue neon lights, and a white and grey color scheme. 

"Who are you guys?" Lucine asked hoping they were allies. "My name's Martin. We're from a planet called Wul. About two months ago a woman named Melanie Detmer spoke with me. She told me that this war was going to happen. We're here to help you, all of you." Martin said introducing himself. He introduced his squad mates as well. A skinny, blonde haired, blue eyed, female named Eliza. A buff, brown haired, blue eyed male named Gorf.  A tall, skinny, grey haired, old guy named Gus. Gus was missing his left eye and his right eye was purple. Finally, a cute, blue haired, green eyed, female named Ota. "Did you say Wul?!" William asked happily, excited, and shocked. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Martin asked. "About 20 years ago the Hive named multiple planetary systems before it retreated into deep space: Earth, Zaleth, Reston, Salem, Dorian, Quell, and you guys, Wul." Phillip explained. "So, we fit into the puzzle of these monsters. Let's go kick some ass, Alpha." Martin said. His squad pressed their chests and it activated a jet pack on their backs. "We'll be back soon!" Ota said as Alpha Squad flew into battle.

Celestial and the Starmind were surrounded by the Wul fleet. Ships that looked very different from anything the Planetary Alliance had ever seen. The ships were made of a foreign type of metal, they had a "center" component that resembled a bird's beak. Then on either side of the center component were two wings that were floating. A blue aura connected all three components. The center of the "wing" components were made into blue rings, it's where the blue aura is generated. "Admiral, fire upon that beast!" Gus said into the Wulian comms system. Admiral Quar, a red haired female with brown eyes, initiated the order to fire all weapons at the Starmind. The wing components of the Wulian ships came in front of the center component, the blue rings perfectly lined up with the end of the center component. The ships waited only a moment before large blue beams of plasma shot from the Wulian ships. The Starmind lost another eighth of it's total mass. Hive mass shot all around the battlefield. 

"Aghh!" The Starmind shouted as it let go of Celestial. The Starmind switched its focus to Martin and his squad. "You have made the biggest mistake." The Starmind said.