Chapter 5

I can't believe that this is happening.I can't believe what happened to me.How did in just a blink of an eye,my simple life in mountain together with my grandmother disappear like a bubble and end up here?Why in all of the girls,why me?Why did they choose me over?Why am I been in this situation?

A situation that I never wish for in my whole life.

I feel like burned with Martinus'  words earlier.I even crawl backward after he let go of my hand.Why did I just let myself to touch him?What's happening to me?Why I just let my emotions come out to his hot lips?I'm not on my own mind when I see my own blood to his mouth,his perfect lips.Shit,Ava.

What's happening to my body?Is this real?That I'm one of them?It ain't true please.When he's trying to touch me again,I crawl more so he can't reach me.I don't know what's with his eyes and I am always confused with.

"Martinus,much more better if we don't shock her in everything."I heard this majesty coldly said.

"The whole imperial court of Sorfred Argmenrolig witnessed how her eyes glow.The council will convinced that she is our deity from the other world."what?What is she saying?

"I think,this is enough."cold said of his majesty and the whole fire from the pots around turns off and the lights turn on.Only the eight of them is what I see again,even a trace there gone disappeared that fast like there were no presence in the darkness.

"It's okay if I will the one who explain to her.Martinus,you can't explain it well.Your just going to bite each other."She stand up again and walks closer to me.I'm stiff and not moving.What will happen if I go back to grandma?How will I'm going to say that I'm a vampire?Holy shit.

"Ava let's go.It's too hard to talk to them."She lead her hand,even I'm doubting,I reach her hand and stand up.I don't want if 'Martinus' will do this.I don't know what will happen and my body reactions if it that happens.

"Indiana please,explain it to her well."I see how Indiana roll her eyes on Martinus words.

"Come on Martinus.I'm not used if your like that."She laughing said.

"Indiana,me too!we want to go"my eyes didn't catch the rush close of twins with us.

"Fine,our family tree is slightly long.I will need a back-up."the twins push me to go out in the big room while Indiana is following us.

When we reach to the room that I came from,I tiredly sit in bed.Why did I just feel Martinus' bite right now?

"Is this Martinus' room?"I ask to Indiana who currently sitting next to me and also the twins that are emphatically staring at me.

"Yes"she answer fast.

"It's confusing,I see her eyes turn red when Martinus bites her.Why she still don't have fangs?I even can't feel her strenght.She looks like a human still."the little girl moves closer so she can observe me,in the meantime the little boy is remain silent.

"There also changes to her.She was wearing eyeglasses and her hair was short"the little girl just nod to her.

"Oh!I'm going to introduce to you.I'm Ava Foley Lancelot.Nice to meet you,our deity!"I wonderstruck when this little girl hold my hand and kiss it.I didn't notice that her twin held my another hand and he kiss the way his twin did.