Chapter 9

"Welcome to the vampire world,my beautiful deity Ava."

I didn't notice him.The taste of his blood is already drowning me.

"Just go Ava.Drink as you want"Martinus said still caressing me.

As what he said.I drink him like I was not been drink for a year.Wait,I were really thirsty.

The igloo that he made already melting,ready for an attack.

While I'm simultaneously drinking with the blood that I've search for,he hugs me tightly.I even answer his gestures as I try to eke on his arms.

Damn Martinus.I do not know myself now because of you.

I desire the presence of Martinus' body that were tightly embracing me.This is insane.I don't want to end this.

I can't stop myself from drinking to his blood.Damn,his blood is so addictive.The rush of his warm blood to my lips down to my throat making my body heat in addition that Martinus is whispering my name to my ears makes me not to stop from drinking his.Such an indivious.I know this is wrong but this is madness.

I'm look like a baby wanting a mother's milk!

"Ava..."his right hand still carresing my body signalling that I should not stop from drinking.When I notice few of bloods pass to my mouth,I immediately lick it.I don't want his bloods just lose out from mine.

"Ava..shit,your fangs are heaven"I switch myself and bite from the other side of his neck.I feel his beating heart.My body embrace him more as I he still open himself for me to drink.

"Ava Lundèn..."I smile when I hear it.I cannot believe this,the thing that I almost cursed a lot makes me enjoy it now.This is very bipolar.

"Ava...ahh"he moaned.My body feels heat from him.I am already suffocated.His embrace making me alive and his blood making me seduce.What can you do else rather those,Martinus?

"Damn.Finn,stop them!They are not going to stop!Ava can't control her thirst yet!Our brother will just going to let her bite!That shit will going to die because of love.The second prince of winter is already lose a lot of blood!Gosh,such a shame for our family history"on what I have heard from William,I realized what is happening now.I see how Martinus already been lose a lot.I remove myself from him but he stop me.

"Don't stop,I know your thirsty"he said.I cannot,he's alredy weak and its making me guilty.I even feel now how he dizzy at me.

"Okay,enough of this.Lovers."

I'll just shock when Finn already near to us.He punch the ice hard.I move to Martinus,scared that a piece of an ice fell on us.

I'm waiting for the ice to break down but no one fell and I open my eyes knowing that we are on the place outside from the battle.Martinus is lifting me and I feel again a sudden shake from him that cause me to hold at him.