Update!!!

Ello!!! I just wanted to say hey there and say I saw my husband Taehyung at the BBMAs. Lets just say I live in a certain city.

*cough cough* Vegas *cough cough*

I swear he is more gorgeous in person. Actually who am I kidding all of them are gorgeous, talented, and jibootyful angels that have blessed us with their powerful music and lyrics. They are just more than men with amazing looks.... They are actually my role models. Believe it or not but I sincerely look up to all of them. Their songs helped my get through hard times in life so I'm very thankful that I was introduced to them or else I wouldn't be here now.

Enough with the feels. Oof let me wipe my tears really quick.

Alrighty then. I was intending to say that my recent disappearance from Wattpad is over guys! My summer break starts tomorrow and I can officially update my stories and write new ones I came up with on my own.

I can't wait to spend the whole summer with all you guys and I just have one more thing to say.

I
WANT
TO
GET
TO
KNOW
ALL
OF
YOU
LOVELY,
BEAUTIFUL,
AMAZING
PEOPLE

So I've decided to do a Q&A where I will be active all day and answer any questions you have or just sit and chat with you guys. I consider eveybody who is friendly a friend and most of the time like family.
So come....
Join my weird group of a family if you dare lol.

Well bye for now and remember always love yourself and never let things get you down and in your way.