Maybe You're Finally Leaving? {ETTW pt. 8 }

A/N I had to hit ya'll with a little sexyness on legs with blue hair to apologize for being gone. Now...to the story.

"So that's why he's been avoiding me lately, he's out with another girl. Oh well she's probably just another Jennifer." 

I just shrug my shoulders, but something in the inside is telling me to be concerned about this. I shouldn't be cause that's his own personal decisions with his love life. 

I get up and walk downstairs ignoring the blue blob on the couch...wait...blue blob? 

"Did you dye your hair?"  

He looks at me then just continues watching tv switching through a different channel every 5 seconds. 

"Uh I asked you a question." 

Now he's looking back again with a face full of no emotion. "Yes I did why?"

"It looks nice. Fits that stupid face of yours." 

"What the hell ever."

Then his phone rings. I look at the screen and it says Ari. Hmm guess the rumors are true. He picks it up.

Inaudible

"Ok...again?"

Inaudible

"Alright I'll be right over."

He stands up and grabs his keys and storms out the house slamming the front door. Seconds later I hear the car start up and then him pulling away loudly. 

"Have fun with your mistress Mr.Kim." 

I scoff and go to the kitchen and start making dinner. I decided to make foreign food since I used to eat it a lot when we traveled to America with my parents as kids. 

"Happy 20th birthday to me."

I eat everything and had a craving for cake. Of course I would, it's a birthday. What kind of birthday has no cake? Since I love strawberries I made a strawberry mousse cake. I get everything out and follow the recipe precisely. Prep was about 15-20 minutes and actual making and baking took 60. So I spent about an hour and a half in the kitchen just baking and making toppings for my cake. 

I didn't notice that time was passing by so quickly while I had my fun in the kitchen making my cake cause then Taehyung came walking through the front door with a different figure. Ari.

"I didn't know we would be expecting guests tonight Tae seeing how tonight is very important to some of us here."

He just looked at me like I offended his whole existence, not that it mattered if I did, but it's my birthday and I don't want him hoing it up in our house. Keyword 'our'.

"Why do I need to run who I bring to my house by you Alexis? Last time I checked we don't have anything to do with each other."

He scoffed and went upstairs to his room where I heard the sinful sounds pouring out about five minutes later.

"Disgusting pigs."

I turn on the stero in the livingroom turning on the subwoofer too. I crank the volume to max and start jamming out to Lizzo truth hurts.

"...well im glad you're back with your bitch I mean who will ever hide this I will never ever ever ever be your side chick.~"

I sang along to the music. Then WayV Love Talk comes on and sexy dancing time activated. I pour myself a glass of alcohol and drink it up when my phone chimed. I look at the contact name and its Jimin.