silhouette

Jeff and Ben longed to hop down from the tree they were in and finally massacre the family that they'd been watching for the past couple hours. "C'mon, c'mon, put your god damn kids to bed already!!" Jeff mumbled to himself quietly. A few minutes later the lights were out in the house and The two hopped out of the tree, scaled the wall up to the parents bedroom, and climbed through the already open window. Ben crept past their bed and out into the hallway to the children's room. Jeff grinned at the sight of the sleeping people. "ooh this is gonna be fun..." Jeff thought with a smileHe looked around for an object that he could throw at the couple and his eyes landed on a jewlery box. Jeff picked it up and tossed it at the man hitting him right on the knee. "Ugh! What the hell!?", The man shot up and looked around seeing Jeffs silhouette against the window, "Who the fuck are you and what do you want?..." The man said quietly. "I want... To give you a birthday cake", Jeff said sarcastically, "What do you think I want? I want to kill you and your putrid family". he stepped forwards letting the man see his face. "oh god... It's you... your that serial killer..." the man said, fear showing in his now shaking voice. "The one and only..." jeff said with a snicker and a bow. The man grabbed the jewlery box, stood up, and ran at jeff. "Bad idea..." jeff said before plunging his knife into the man chest, causing him to colapse (obviously) dead. The woman had watched from the bed and she started screaming. Jeff moved swifly, running over to the bed and sitting on the woman, placing a hand over her mouth to stop the sreams 'Ssshhhhh.....", Jeff hushed, "it's okay... I only want to make you beautiful...". The woman was making sounds from underneath Jeff's hand, probably pleads for her life (Jeff loved that). When that didn't work, she resorted to biting down as hard as she possibly could on 3 of Jeff's fingers. Blood began to flow from the bite marks. Jeff's eyes widened in surprise. "You bitch!!!", He snarled, "you're going to fucking pay for that!!". The woman's eyes were watering, she was obviously holding back tears. "Please... Please don't kill me..." She begged. Jeff began to laugh uncontrollably. "You think I'll spare you just because you ask politely?... Honey, you really don't get us psychos at all!!" Jeff said as he laughed. He remembered that he was going to kill her and he was eagerly awaiting that moment. His knife seemed to glitter and glow through the darkness. It still had the semi-fresh blood of the husband on it. Jeff grinned so wide his scars split and blood came pouring out and rolled down his cheeks, neck, and onto his not-so-white-anymore hoody. He placed his blade firmly against the right side of her mouth. "On 1...", he snarled in a raspy and horrible voice, "5... 4... 3!!!" Jeff ripped the knife through her face to create one side of her 'last smile'. "YOU FUCKER!!!!" the woman wailed. "Ooooh watch your mouth missy!! I only wanted to surprise you..." Jeff chuckled. He ripped the other side of her mouth wide open to complete the smile and grinned. The woman was now sobbing. She'd stopped talking because every time she moved her lips all she could do was spit tons of blood onto herself. Jeff leaned in close to her face and smiled widely. "My, oh my... Aren't you pretty...". He stuck out his tongue and dragged it up the side of her face, over her 'smile' and stopped t her eye. Jeff made a face and spat the woman's blood onto the floor. "You people always taste the same... All full of fat... Sort of like little piggies.... You taste a bit too sweet, my dear... And I just can't tolerate that!". The woman let out one last scream as Jeff slid the knife across her frail neck. Her screams turned to gasps and gurgles, and her gurgles turned to silence as the light slipped away from her eyes. Jeff smiled wider in satisfaction.
A loud bang rang through the house along with a shout. Jeff looked towards to door with fear in his eyes. "BEN?!", he shouted, "BEN, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!". He scrambled off the woman's corpse and out into the hallway. There was a figure standing in one of the children's doorways. "Ben?..." Jeff whispered. The figure turned to face Jeff swiftly. Jeff could hear the persons shaky breath. This was not Ben. Jeff raced towards him and pinned him against the wall. There were tears streaming down the kids face. He looked to be about 14. He was covered in blood. It didn't seem like it was his own. Jeff could feel the fear and anxiety building in the pit of his stomach. He raised his knife to the boys face and drove in through his eyes over and over until there wasn't much left of his left eye. Jeff left the boys body slide down that wall and slump on the ground. He turned to the doorway and stumbled in. His eyes rested on the bed. There was a corpse of a little boy, blood pouring from his eyes, nose, mouth, and the wounds on his chest. Jeff stepped forward, feeling less afraid, until his foot came upon a shot gun laying in a stream of blood. The blood was too far away from the bed to be the little boys. Jeff knelt down, panic rising in him. He reached into the dark and felt cold flesh against his own. "No.. No.." Jeff muttered as he pulled Ben into his lap, cradling his head. "BEN!? WAKE UP! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He screamed. More Blood pooled onto Jeff from the bullet wound in bens back.
Sirens echoed out in the distance. Jeff had to get Ben safe.