CHAPTER 9: TROUBLE

A/N: Sorry guys. I didn't updated yesterday cause this chapter was deleted cause my phone suddenly shutted down and this chapter didn't saved. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.

Lena's POV

Monday came and we have school. Me and Jimin went to school together, holding hands. When we came, many girls glare at me. I swear. Jennie has the deadliest glare. I just look down.

"Hey. You okay?" Jimin suddenly asked me and I just nodded and forced a smile.

"Don't worry. Just ignore them. I promised that I will protect you right?" He said and I nod.

The class started and I have the urge to pee so I excused myself and went to the girls bathroom. When I was about to go out, I saw Jennie, Lisa, Ji soo and Rosé. Ji soo and Rosé hold my arms and Jennie slapped me. Then, Lisa pulled my hair.

"How dare you took my Jimin oppa?! You said you will stay away from him but you didn't! You dated him! You bitch!! Take her in one of the stalls and locked her there. Now!" She ordered her friends and they followed her.

They pushed me in one of the stalls and locked me there. I heard they are laughing. Then, they poured water on me from above the door. Now I'm wet. I heard footsteps so that means they left. I just sat on the floor and cried.

Jimin's POV

Lena didn't came back and it's already time to go home. I quickly went to the girls bathroom. When I came there, I heard crying sounds in one of the stalls. I quickly open the door and saw Lena,........................sitting on the floor, wet, crying.

"Lena." I called her.

She lifted her head and there. I saw her red, puffy eyes from crying. She hugged me tight and cried harder. I patted her back and carried her bridal style and took her to her house.

"Go clean up. I'll wait here and tell me what happened there." I said to her and she nodded.

While waiting, I heard her phone buzzed so I took it. 5 messages from Vernon. I unlocked her phone and read Vernon's messages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Vernon

- hey.

- you okay?

-heard you're bullied.

- just leave Jimin so that you will not be bullied again.

- get well soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Lena do what Vernon said? He's right. Lena is being bullied because of me.

"Jimin? What are you doing with my phone?" Lena suddenly said.

There I saw her standing already done showering with only a towel around her body. She's so sexy.

"I...uh....um.....I'm just taking pictures w-with it and I already d-deleted it." I said and forced a smile.

"You look unsure." She said and I just stared at her.

"Nevermind. Anyways, are you gonna get out or you're gonna watch me change?" She said.

"Oh I'd love to watch you change." I said teasing her.

"Yah!!!!!!!!! Byuntae!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said and hit me.

"Okay. Okay. I will get out." I said.

I waited for her and soon enough, she told me to come in so I came in. She was wearing a plain white shirt and shorts. My eyes gazed to her white, beautiful legs. Ugh!!!! Calm hormones!! We sat on the bed and she explained what all happened to her. I hugged her.

"This is all my fault. I promised that I will protect you but I didn't." I said.

"No Jimin. It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." She said and put her hand on my cheek.

"Lena. Will you leave me?" I asked her.

"What? Why?" She asked back.

"Cause you were getting bullied because of me." I said.

Then she suddenly kissed me and I kissed back. Our kiss became passionate. Calm hormones!! I pushed her on the bed hovered over. I kissed her lips down to her neck but she pushed me. She just looked away.

"Sorry. I'm just........not ready. And you know..... We're still young." She said.

"No. It's okay.I understand. Just tell me if you're ready." I said to her and she just nod.

"Maybe after graduation?" She suggested.

"Okay. Now sleep. Go get rest and I'm gonna go home." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Night babe." I said to her.

"Goodnight..........Babe." She said and I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Long chapter right? I will publish tomorrow. I can't promise.