CHAPTER 14: IS IT REALLY YOU?

Lena's POV

I have no focus on the lesson cause I kept thinking about my brother. Jimin tapped my shoulder.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked and I nod with a smile.

"I was just thinking about my brother." I said and listened to the teacher.

"Taehyung want to invite us in his house. Do you want to come?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

***********************

I just wore my plain white T-shirt and leggings. I don't know that Jimin have his own car. He drove all the way to Taehyung's house. When we get there, I saw Hazel and walk towards her to have a talk while Jimin talk to his hyungs.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. So......How was your relationship with Jungkook?" I asked her.

"Umm..... It's fine. He's caring and loving. But I am also attacked by his fans." She said.

"Same. I am also attacked by fans. Especially Jennie. She bullied me for a long time 'cause she really liked Jimin." I said and she just nod.

While we were talking, someone tapped my shoulder and it happened to be Jimin. He invited me to his friends that I didn't know and introduced me. Then someone caught my eye. A man standing but he is back-facing me. His back really looked like my brother's. I excused my self and walked towards him. I tapped the boy's shoulder and he turned around. It's Taehyung.

"Oh. Hi Lena." He said and I widened eyes.

"Sorry. I just thought you were my brother." I said and looked down.

Taehyung's POV

She just put her head down. She thought I was his brother. That hit me. Her face really looked like my dongsaeng. Her attitude, her face are just the same. Is it really her?

Lena's POV

I sat down on the couch and caressed my lucky charm bracelet which my brother had too. Then I felt I little dizzy because of the loud music and I put my hand on my head. I saw Jimin walking towards me.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah. Just a little bit dizzy." I said.

"Okay. I will take you to Taehyung's room and rest there okay?" He said and I nodded.

He lifted me bridal style and was about to walk upstairs when Yoongi interrupted.

"Use protection Jimin!" He yelled.

"What the fuck?! I was just gonna let her rest in Taehyung's room!" Jimin said and continued walking upstairs.

When we get there, Jimin gently put me on the bed and kissed my forehead before he left. My eyes travelled Taehyung's room. It was neat and clean. The wall is colored in green and it has a good furniture. I stood up and looked at his pictures when he was little. I chuckled at one picture where he has chocolate on his mouth. I finally looked at the last picture. A family picture. While I was looking at it, my heart started beating really fast and I don't know why. I am feeling better so I went downstairs to eat. I join them eating and while eating, Jimin couldn't reach the chicken because the table is big.

"Can you reach that chicken for me Taetae?" He asked.

Then my world stopped..................Taetae?

*Flashback*

While I was playing my toy, it fell and broke then I cry cause that is my favorite toy. Then my brother walked towards me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"My doll broke." I said and sobbed.

He put his index finger on his chin. I think his thinking.

"Uhuh!" He said and stand up as I looked at him.

He made funny faces that made me really laugh and forget about the broken toy.

"You're so funny Taetae oppa!"

*Flashback ended*

"T-Taetae?" I asked.

"We call him that. Is there a problem?" Jin asked.

Taehyung sighed and looked at me with worried eyes.

"C-can I see your wrist?" He asked me gave me his hand.

He caressed my lucky charm bracelet and I saw his shocked face. He quickly pulled up his sweater's sleeve and I saw him...............also wearing the same lucky charm bracelet as mine. We locked eyes as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Oppa?" I asked.

"D-dongsaeng?" He asked.

I quickly stood up and hugged him tight while tears are running down our cheeks.

"Did you know that I really really want to see you?" I said between sobs.

"I really missed you." He said and we pulled away.

I looked at Jimin and he mouthed 'I'm happy for you' and I smiled.

*******************************

"So...........Where is Eomma and Appa?" Taehyung asked.

"They were overseas." I said and he nod.

I saw Jimin enjoying the view in Taehyung's balcony and I walked towards him and back-hugged him.

"Am I not giving my attention to you because of my brother?" I asked.

"No. Don't think about that." He said.

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"You called him oppa," He murmured but I can hear him.

"I call him oppa as a brother." I said and he sighed.

"Babe........" I called him and he turned around.

"Babe." He said and nodded with a smirk.

"Better?" I asked and he nod.

I felt his hands slide from my thigh to my butt and he squeezed it. I bit my lip to prevent me from moaning, cause if I moan, we will go far. Then I saw this smirk on his face again. I wish I can erase it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: hey fellow readers!!!! I am very sorry that I can't update often. I really wish I can always hold my phone but not because of many assignments in school. I will inform you that I am in 7th grade and I am going to be 12 on September 5. I know my birthday is too far but I am also excited cause my father promised that his gift on my birthday was album. AND IT WILL BE LOVE YOURSELF TEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish It still have stock in my birthday. So.........Please vote.