CHAPTER 21: FIGHT FOR ME

Jimin's POV

I waited for hours in this fucking chair outside Lena's hospital room until the doctor said, I can come in. I came in and saw Lena..........unconcious and pale.

She looks lifeless........

I sat on the chair beside her bed and held her hand.

"Please don't leave me. What about me, Lena? What would I do if you left me? I love you...................fight for me...."

I said as tears started rolling down my cheeks. I stared at her beautiful face. Silence......... Just my breath and the sound of the machine that says her heartbeat.

Toooooooooot..............

I hate that sound.......

I looked at the machine and saw......

A straight line.......

"Doctor! Please! Someone! Call the doctor!" I screamed and the doctor gladly came in.

They let me waited outside. Again.
Tears kept falling down my cheeks. Please Lena..........
Then the doctor came outside.

"How is she?" I asked him.

"She's fine. She can wake up later." He said and smiled.

"Thank you doctor." I thanked the doctor.

I quickly went in the room and saw her white,pale,beautiful face with closed eyes. Then her fingers suddenly moved. Her eyes slowly opened.

"J-Jimin?"she said.

"L-Lena? Thank God! You're awake! Just wait here and I will call the doctor." I said and about to leave and call the doctor but she held my hand.

"D-don't leave me here....." She said.

"Don't worry babe. I will just gonna call the doctor to know your condition now." I said and she finally let go of me as I call the doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's fine now. She can be discharged tomorrow..." She said.

"Thankyou doctor." I said and bowed.

"It's my job. Excuse me." She said and left me alone with Lena.

"Are you feeling fine now?" I asked her.

"Yeah but my back still hurts like hell." She said.

"Lena." I called her.

"What?" Sbe responded.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Did what?" She asked.

"Why did you blocked me from the bullet?" I asked.

"I don't want you to be the one lying on this bed right now and..........." She stopped for a moment. "I won't let anyone hurt the ones I love." She said and I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I am really lucky to have a girlfriend like you." I said.

"You know what?" She suddenly said.

"What?" I asked.

"Graduation is next week." She said.

Oh yeah......... Graduation is next week already. Me and BTS planned for her. They helped me to plan for my proposal for her on graduation. Yes...............I'm gonna propose to her...

"Jimin?" She suddenly said.

"You were spacing out." She said.

"Ah sorry. I was just thinking." I said.

"Thingking of what?" She asked.

"Thinking of you walking to the aisle with beautiful white dress and pretty make-up on your face,holding a flower while I was waiting for you in the future. Then we will have children and our family will love happily." I said.

Tears formed in her eyes.

"Yah! Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I am lucky to have you." She said.

"I love you, Lena."

"I love you more, Jimin"

"I love you most, Lena..."

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: I am sorry I am updating too slow but please vote cause this story will end soon............ Maybe 4 more chapters and epilogue?