CHAPTER 25: SUPRISE

Lena's POV

(Weeks later.....)

Jimin already had a job. He and the other boys are working together at a one company called BigHit. They are dancers and singers. I am alone here in our new house. Just me and Jimin living here. I suddenly felt something weird. I had the urge to vomit so I quickly ran to the bathroom sink and vomitted all I ate this morning. What is wrong with me? I change my clothes and went out for a checkup. I went in the hospital and the doctor talked to me.

"What is wrong Mrs. Park?" She asked.

"I suddenly vomitted this morning and I felt dizzy lately. I also think that I'm too choosy in foods these days." I said.

"Did you and your husband.........you know..." She said and I nodded.

"I think I already knew whats wrong here.." She said and stand up and get something.

She came back and gave a thing that made me shock.

Pregnancy Test...

"Try this Mrs. Park. If two lines appeared, you know what that means right?" She said and I nodded.

"Thank you doc." I said and bored at her.

When I went home, I went to the bathroom and tried the pregnancy test. I waited for 10 minutes and I looked at the result of it.

Two Lines........

O my god! I'm pregnant! Wait..... How would I tell it to Jimin? Wait. Its his birthday tommorow! How would I forget that?! Maybe this will be my suprise for him. I hid it and wrapped it with a gift wrapper. I heard the door bell rang and I quickly hid it and went downstairs to open the door. When I opened the door, I saw a tired Jimin.

"Aww.......Tired Yeobo?" I asked and he nodded while pouting.

I took him to our shared bedroom and he plopped down to the bed and about to close his eyes but I stopped him.

"Its your birthday tomorrow..." I said in a singing tone.

"I know. I hope you will give a really big gift for me." He said before drifting off to sleep.

If only you know how big my gift is Jimin.....

*The next day*

"Wake up yeobo...." I am doing my best just to woke him up.

I invited the boys and the girls and we ready this birthday party last night. I hope Jimin won't notice the bags under my eyes because we really worked hard just to make this.

"Happy birthday to me......" He songs to himself.

"Come on downstairs. The boys are here." I said and he finally stood up.

I tiptoed to kiss him on his lovely lips.

"Happy birthday....." I said.

We went down and the boys suprised him. Then its time for the gifts.

Jungkook gave him clothes.

Taehyung gave him Gucci stuffs.

Yoongi gave him headsets.

Namjoon gave him.........jams.

Hoseok gave him a chimmy pillow.

Jin baked the cake for him.

And Its time for my gift. When I showed him my gift, he pouted.

"I thought your gift will be very big." He said.

"That thing is small but it means a lot." I said and he quickly opened it to see what it is.

His eyes widened when he saw it. I smiled at his reaction.

"Y-You're pregnant?" He said and I nodded.

He came to me and hugged me tight.

"I'm going to be a father!" He screamed in happiness but his hug is too tight.

"Jimin. You're hugging me too tight." I said amd he quickly pulled away from the very tight hug.

"Do you want to kill us?" I said and he pouted.

"Sorry." He said amd rubbed my belly.

"So.....when will you two do it again?" Jin suddenly asked.

"Jin?!"