CHAPTER 15: MEET MY PARENTS

Lena's POV

"So........I want you to meet my parents." Jimin said.

"Aren't they violent?" I asked worriedly.

"Maybe no." He said unsure.

"I hope so." I said.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said being nervous.

"Don't worry. I will make sure that they won't hurt you." He said and hugged me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We took a taxi from my house to Jimin's parents' house. It's a little bit far. When we get there, Jimin opened the door for me and we went in the big house.

"Mom! Dad! I'm here!" Jimin yelled and two people came from upstairs and hugged him.

When they pulled away, his mom looked at me.

"And who is this?" She asked a little bit angry.

"Uhh....Mom, She's my girlfriend, Lena." He introduced me.

"Hi. I am Lena." I said and bowed.

I put my hand out to shake her hand but she just ignored it. She pulled Jimin away from me and they talked. I guess his mom didn't like me. I just sat on the couch and waited for someone to talk with me. Then Jimin came to me and asked me to eat with his parents and I followed. I sat next to Jimin and we all eat. I saw Mrs. Park's glare at me so I kept quiet. Then Mr. Park talked.

"So....Lena. Are you loyal to Jimin?" He said and smiled and I nodded.

"I think you're perfect for Jimin. You're beautiful,loyal,smart,kind and don't be shy." He said. I think his dad is kind.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Just call me Appa. You and Jimin will be married in the future right?" He said and I blushed.

"Dad!" Jimin said while blushing. Kyeopta.

"So........Are you came from a rich family?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Actually, Our family is not that rich-" I said but cut off by her.

"Just answer me yes or no?" She asked.

"No. We are poor but my parents worked overseas so that they can give enough money to me and my brother." I said.

"You have a brother?" She asked and I nod.

"Okay. Can you cook?" She asked and I nod.

"What food you're cooking always?" She asked.

"Omellete." I answered and she laughed.

"Only omellete? You must know how to cook others like kimchi fried rice, bibimbap, ramyeon, ramen and others." She said.

"Mom. You're scaring her." Jimin said. Finally.

"Scaring her? I am just telling the truth." She said.

"So...... Can you get my phone over there?" She pointed to her phone.

I stood up and took her phone. When I was about to give it to her, she tripped me and Jimin and his dad didn't saw it. I fell and dropped her phone.

"What the fuck did you do to my phone?" She angrily said and picked her phone.

I was really about to explain everything when she cut me off.

"You fucking bitch! You fucking broke my phone! Get out of our house!" She screamed.

This time, I had the urge to let my tears fell. I grab my bag and was about to open the door when Jimin held my wrist and stopped me.

"Mom. Please don't treat her like this!" Jimin angrily said to his mom.

"So you were on her side! You were not on your own mother's side!" Jimin's mom stomped of and went upstairs.

"Mom!" Jimin let go of me and went upstairs also.

This is all my fault. Jimin and his mom fought because of me. I really didn't deserve Jimin. I went out of the door and went home. I went to my room and cried to my pillow.

"Do I not really deserve him?" I asked myself. "Maybe his mom doesn't really like me as his girlfriend." I continued talking to myself.

My phone suddenly rang. It's Jimin. I answered it.

"Lena! Where are you?!" He asked.

"Home." I said and hang up.

I just slept with dry tears covering my face.