CHAPTER 12: FORGIVE

Jimin's POV

I am talking with my hyungs right now.

"She cheated on me." I said.

"What?!" Jungkook said.

"Yeah. And it happened to be Vernon!" I yelled.

"Calm down Jimin!" Jin said.

"I think you should let her explain." Yoongi said.

"He's right." Hoseok said.

"Who is the one that said to you that she is cheating on you?" Namjoon said.

"Jennie." I said.

"See? You believed the one and only enemy of Lena? Maybe they planned this out." He said.

"So.....You're saying.......Vernon is Jennie's tandem?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said.

"You MUST let her explain." Taehyung said and sighed.

"You'll not know the real SITUATION without an EXPLAINATION and in the end, you will hit by REALIZATION." he said; this smart guy.

"Wow! Where did you get that line?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"It's a secret." Taehyung said.

While we were talking, someone knocked on the door and Jin volunteered to open it. Seconds later, I saw Jin standing there..................with Vernon. My anger hit me as I stood up and gave him a punch.

"Jimin stop! He said he will explain everything." Jin stopped me and we all sat on the couch.

He explained everything that made me really shocked. First, He is Jennie's tandem. Second, he did that because of one reason. And most of all..............The reason is.........He love Lena. I quickly stood up and ran to her house. I knocked on the door and she opened it. Her red,puffy eyes is what I saw first. She suddenly fainted in my arms and I checked her by putting my hand on her forehead. She's really hot!; as in temperature. I put her in her bed and sat down next to her. I stared at her then something caught my attention on her wrist.......cuts. I should've listen to her at first. I saw her eyes are slowly opening. She turned her head to me and widened her eyes.

"J-Jimin? I thought you hated me? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I had a talk with the hyungs and Vernon explained everything." I said

"Vernon?" She asked and I nod.

"Jennie said to him that if he didn't do what she said, she will hurt you so he followed her because..................he love you." I said and put my head down.

"Aww......I didn't like him back. You know why? Because I already had someone. Who care for me, worried for me, and most of all, who loves me. His name is Park Jimin." She said and kissed me.

I made the kiss passionate as I slowly pushed her in the bed and started kissing her jaw and neck. I was about to take off her shirt  when she pushed me away.

"I said I'm still not ready." She said and I nod.

"Looks like you feel better now. Go and change." I said to her.

"Why?" She asked and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"We're going on a date since it's Saturday today and we don't have classes until tommorow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Sorry guys that I didn't update for almost a week!!!😱😱 I want to inform you that our school started already so I will not update often.