CHAPTER 23: GRADUATION DAY PT.2

WARNING:

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE....

Lena's POV

He kissed me passionately and roughly. I love the way he kiss me. The way his soft lips moved with mine. His kisses my lips down to my sensitive spots on my neck. I have the urge to moan but I bit my lips to prevent it.

"Moan for me Lena." He said and I finally released my moan.

"Ugh." I moaned.

"Good girl. This time, you will call me in a different way." He said.

"Daddy?" I guessed.

"Good girl. Now let's continue." He said and sucked my sensitive parts on my neck.

He continued kissing my neck while slowly pulling my shirt and I raised my arms so that he will pull it up easier. He kissed my collarbones down to my cleavage. He unclasped my bra and looked at the view so I covered my bare chest with my hands.

"No. Dont hide it. You have a beautiful body. Don't be shy." He said and I nodded.

I uncover my bare chest and he started kissing down my breast, leaving love bites. He suck my nipple and massage the other. I moan every 5 seconds because of the pleasure I am feeling right now and its because of Jimin. He went down to my stomach and stopped at the waistband of my shorts. He pulled that down with his teeth and I am left with only my underwear. Our lips met again as he rubbed me through my clothed area. I moaned between our passionate kiss because of the motion of his fingers on my clothed area. He pulled up his own shirt and I saw his toned abs. I traced my fingers to his muscles and went down to his jeans. I palmed him as he moaned loudly. I unbuckle his pants and he is only left with his boxers. I slowly pulled it down to his ankle and I saw his size. Woah........ Will that fit inside me? I get on my knees take his member to my hand. He was pulling his head back, feeling pleasure because of me and I am proud of that. I moved my hands up and down until I slowly lean my face closer and licked the tip. I take the full of him in my mouth as I bob my head up and down.

"Yes! Right there! Ugh." Jimin moaned.

I fastened my pace and I can feel he is close by the way his eyebrows furrowed. He suddenly removed my head to his length that made me frown.

"I'm not ready to cum yet baby." He said and pushed me down and put my hands to the sides of my head.

He put butterfly kisses down to my stomach and stopped at the waistband of my underwear. He pulled it down with his teeth as I look at him.

"My turn." He said and kissed my inner thighs, teasing me.

"Don't tease daddy." I said and pouted.

Then he rubbed me with his thumb that made me moan. He slowly leaned his face and licked my clit as I felt a knot forming in my stomach. He pushed his tongue inside me and I pushed his head to get deeper. Then he removed his tongue and replaced it with his index finger. He thrusts his finger inside me and it hurts a little but the pain is replaced by pleasure. He added a finger until he thrust three fingers already. I felt that I was gonna come when he stopped. What the fuck?!

"You can't cum without my permission." He said and positioned his self to my entrance.

"Are you ready? This will hurt but I will be gentle." He said and I nodded.

He slowly pushed himself that made a tear roll down my cheek because it really hurts like hell. He wiped the tear and kissed me to prevent me from screaming of pain. Soon enough, he started moving and the pain is replaced by pleasure.

"J-Jimin. F-faster." I said.

"What again baby girl?" He asked.

"F-faster." I said and he fastened his pace.

I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"J-Jimin. I'm gonna come." I said.

"Wait for me baby girl." He said and fastened his pace more, trying to reach his high.

Then he flipped us so I was the one above now. I started bouncing up and down on his hip to receive pleasure. He's really deep now. When I was too tired and became slow in thrusting, he flipped us again and he is now the one controling again. He thrusted the fastest he can so that I will cum before him.

"I'm cumming!" I said as I felt that I released a liquid.

"Wait. I didn't came yet." He said and thrusted as fast as he can and I can feel him released inside me.

He pulled out and laid beside me. He turned to me and kissed my forehead.

"Rest baby girl. You may not walk tomorrow." He said and I drifted to sleep.

Babies will come, I think?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/n: I'm sorry if I can't write a professional smut cause I am not smart enough to use deep words in this part so I apologize to the ones who read.

This story will end in two more chapters............😢😢😢😞😞