CHAPTER 22:GRADUATION DAY

Lena's POV

I am already discharged from the hospital and today is already graduation day. I am sitting next to Jimin of course. This is the ending of suffering in school, I mean this the ending of our studies and we can already have a job in the future.

"Park Jimin, with honor." The mc said said that made my eyes widen.

I looked at Jimin.

"Go! Go up to the stage!" I said to him and he did what I said.

He bowed to above the stage as I clapped loudly for him. He went back to his sit and I squished his cheeks.

"Congratulations!" I said.

"Lastly, the valedictorian.................Kim Lena!" The mc said that made me really widen my eyes.

I went up to the stage and received my diploma and my medal.

"You will have a speech." The mc said to me and I nodded.

I took a heavy breath............

"First of all, thank you for my friends for staying by my sides, helping me solve my problems although you are just wasting your time helping me. But for me, you are not wasting your time. I can feel it. I can feel that you really want to help me cause I know that you guys really love me as a friend. I know that. Thank you, Namjoon,Seokjin,Yoongi,Hoseok,my brother, Taehyung,Jungkook, Rigel,Kristine,Stephanie and Hazel.
But I thanked the most in my life..........
...........................Park Jimin. Thank you for everything what you did to me. Even you are getting involved to my problems, you are still doing your best just to make me happy,just to make me smile,......just to make me loved. I didn't regret everything. I didn't regret meeting you. I didnt regret you were included in my life. I didn't regret loving you.... Thank you for everything. I am lucky to have you as mine. I am proud of you right now. And I know that you  really love me that you want to give your life just for replace for my happiness. Thank you.... I love you." Tears started falling down my cheeks as I said those words.

Jimin went up on stage and came near me. He kissed me. Infront of the students. He pulled away and wiped my tears.

"I love you too....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ceremony ended and Taehyung is bringing me to somewhere while covering my eyes with his hands.

"Oppa, where are you bringing me?" I asked.

"Secret. Its a surprise." He said.

Later on, he removed his hands and I saw Jimin standing in front of me holding a guitar. Then he started playing my favorite song.

Magic Shop.....

"naega nain ge shireun nal
yeongyeong sarajigo shipeun nal
muneul hana mandeulja neoye mam sogeda
geu muneul yeolgo deureogamyeon
i goshi gidaril geoya
mideodo gwaenchana neol wirohaejul magic shop

ttatteuthan cha han janeul mashimyeo
jeo eunhasureul ollyeodabomyeo
neon gwaenchaneul geoya oh yeogin magic shop

So show me
(I’ll show you)
So show me
(I’ll show you)
So show me
(I’ll show you)
Show you show you."

He finished singing and tears started to form in my eyes because of happiness.

"J-jimin? What is this all about?" I asked.

He suddenly kneeled his left knee and held my hands.

"Lena, I know that I bullied you in the first place and then I realized that it was wrong. So I fell inlove with you because you had a good personality and you were happy to be with. Thank you for everything what you did to me. Thank you for your love. So will you be my wife? Will you be the mother of my future children? Will you stay by my side until my last breath?"

My tears are already rolling down my cheeks while he is saying those words with his mind and heart.

"Y-yes. Yes Jimin. I will marry you." I said he stand up straight and kissed me.

He pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to his house and cuddled.
Then he suddenly hovered over me.

"Jimin? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Graduation day, remember?" He said and I made an '0' shaped with my mouth.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle for you..."