Chapter 11: Unexpected

No proof read....ignore the mistakes...:)

Taehyung's POV

I know I shouldn't be here. If Jimin sees me here, he will just lose his mind, not that he hasn't already but still, I will have to deal with the angry Jimin that I am not used to but I have to see him. I want him to tell me what happened and I want to tell me what happened with me as well. So for this I have to see him, even if I have to go into this hell hole.
The moment I will see him, I am sure I will start crying because there is something inside of me that is bothering me ever since I left that room. I don't know if it's because of Jungkook's words that shook me to the core or if it's just a feeling that's telling me something bad is going to happen.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped towards the enterence where a rather big guard was standing. Covered in tattoos, far taller than me, wearing black from head to toe, bald and it makes me sick just by looking at him. I ignored him and tried to enter when he stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going pretty?" His voice deep and I can literally smell alchohol.

"Inside, I want to meet someone." I replied, trying not to freak out because the looks he is giving are not nice.

"Who is it?" He asks. Can't he just let me go inside. My patience is runnibg thin every passing second.

"What is it to you? Just let me in." I should control my tongue. This guy looks far more powerful than me.

"Oh...pretty and fiesty, I see." He smirks and I wanna throw up. "That mouth of yours won't help you, you know. Besides why don't you keep me company huh? I get bored standing outside. What do you say?" He steps closer to me and now I am well aware of his intentions. First thought that crosses my mind that I should call Yoongi hyung. He is in the parking lot because only he can help me with this pervert here. Second thought is pretty absurd and stupid because I can't fight my way in from this giant here. I don't wanna die or end up getting raped. So yeah, Yoongi hyung.

-------------

I knew calling Yoongi hyung was a good idea. I will never be able get that scene out if my mind. Yoongi hyung beating the shit out of that guard just so I can get in. He doesnt look that powerful but damn...he sure is powerful and scary. He is an Alpha afterall. He asked if he could come inside with me but I said I would ve fine. I hope I would be fine.

So now here I am, in this cursed club. After promising Jimin, I even promised myself that I would bever enter this shitty place but... 
I don't know how Jimin can even breathe in here. It's so suffocating. A typical club scene, loud bass music, sweaty bodies dancing less, grinding more. How can someone do something so intimate in public. Guess they have no shame. Back to the main task. Find Jimin. I just hope he isn't fucking some random girl in a bathroom stall. Jimin is a casual hook up guy. I just don't want to intrude him in the middle of something I shouldn't. But I want to find him and I am losing my mind. Who the hell does he think he is. He thinks he can hide from me. No Park Jimin, I am going to find you. Just you wait. What the hell am I even saying. How can I find him when I haven't even moved an inch from the enterence.

I check my phone. Fifteen minutes O have been looking for him and ge is nowhere to be found. I am hoping to find him  in the first floor because the second floor is for VIP's and It has been a dreadful experience. After losing hope, I approached the bartender, he is handsome, I'll give him that.

"Umm excuse me." He looks up at me smiles.

"Hello. What would you like." Ok, he is way too sweet to be a bartender in this club.

"Uh well, do you know Jimin? He cones here often. Can you tell me where he is?".

"Ahhh..Park Jimin, of course. He is on the second floor." He smiles again.
Fuck my life. I can't go there.