Chapter 23: Merry

Ignore the mistakes....plzz :)

It's a happy chap....everyone's happy....but it's a tad bit boring too....haha...i hope u like it tho...

:)

Third person POV

Jungkook tried his best to ignore the uncomfortable feeling pooling onside of him but it was all in vain. Sitting in a gathering of his friends, his mind was still occupied with the thought of what Taehyung would be doing right now. He shouldn't be concerned because Rosè and Nayeon are an amazing company and he is in their own pack house, nothing can go wrong but even after all that, there are certain people in his pack house that Jungkook doesn't want near Taehyung at any cost.

"So Jungkook? When did you met him?" Yugyeom asked, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I asked, when did you met him?" Yugyeom asks again.

"At the dinner." Jungkook simply answers, omitting the details of how they actually met and how much if an asshole he has been to Taehyung before.

"Ahh--so an omega huh? That's cool." Jungkook stills at the teasing tone Yugyeom is using but he knows that his friend is completely harmless.

"Yes Yug, an omega, is there a problem?" Jungkook didn't mean to sound pissed.

"Relax brother, we are just happy for you. Didn't mean to piss you off." Yugyeom says apologetically. Jungkook sighs, he is just not feeling that well.

"Sorry, I am just not feeling good, that's all." Jungkook says.

"And here we were about to celeberate, maybe next time." Chris says.

"Yeah, maybe next time." Jungkook sighs once again. His friends notice the distress on his face but don't push the conversation.

"Uh I have to go. Dad called us, I don't want him waiting." Jungkook says and gets up.

"Alright but keep visiting yeah? We miss you." Mingyu says and Jungkook smiles.

"Of course. I will." Jungkook says and means it. Jungkook follows Taehyung's scent, leading him to backyard of the pack house. Many of his pack member greet him but his eyes are only focused on the most beautiful sight in front of him.

There is his Taehyung, smiling ever so beautifully with a flower crown on his head.

Whenever Jungkook sees Taehyung, it always feels as if he is looking at him for the first time, everytime he feels the wind knocked out of his lungs because of Taehyung's beauty and everytime he feels like the luckiest person alive

Jungkook walks up to Taehyung, eyes filled with love for his lover. Taehyung notices Jungkook, watching him ever so tenderly. Taehyung hides his face behind his hands, getting shy from all the looks he is recieving.