Chapter 36: Together

Ignore the mistakes... :)

Finally~~~ haha

Third Person POV

"Kook". Taehyung breathes when Jungkook lets go of his lips after a deep and heartful kiss. They both stare at eachother, Taehyung gently cups Jungkook's face and strokes his cheek. He looks at him with tears in his eyes, apologising. Jungkook lests him touch him.

"I am so sorry Kookie, please forgive me. I swear I would never do that ever again. I promise." Taehyung sobs, hands never wanting to leave Jungkook.

"Don't apologise Tae, you---".

"I will keep apologising until you fogive me." Taehyubg interrupts.

"Fine, if it makes you feel better, I forgive you." Jungkook smiles, his lover is still so stubborn but he loves him.

"I love you." Taehyung whispers, fingers tracing Jungkook's lips.

"And I love you." Jungkook replies, grabbing Taehyung's hand and placing a kiss on his palm.

Without breaking eye contact, Taehyung gently pushes Jungkook up and gestures him to take off his shoes. They stand on knees on the bed, etes still locked. Jungkook is about to off his shirt but Taehyung stops him. Jungkook panics slightly, he thought Taehyubg doesn't want to do it.

Taehyung brings his own hand and takes out Jungkook's shirt out of his pants and unbuttons it, taking it off slowly. Jungkook feels his skin tingling where ever Taehyung touches. The older gently runs his hand on Jungkook's chest, feeling the muscles on his palm like it's the first time. Taehyung then takes off his own shirt, Jungkook feels like Taehyung is teasing him.

No one dares to speak, afraid it would break their little bubble right now. Though it's their eyes that speak. Loud and clear. Taehyung tugs on Jungkook's belt, the younger gets the message and takes them off. Taehyung kisses Jungkook's neck, hands tracing his abs, the other tugging on the raven locks. Taehyubg manages to leave a hickey.

Jungkook then stops Taehyung, his hands circling Taehyung's waist and brings him close for a fervent kiss. Taehyung was being so slow and he was aching to touch Taehyung.

"Let me love you tonight." Jungkook whipers against Taehyung's lips.

"You always do." Taehyung replies. Jungkook lays Taehyung on bed and gets rid of his boxers and pants. He dives in for a kiss on Taehyung's lips, his neck, kissing the mating mark that makes Taehyung squirm. Jungkook loves how sensitive Taehyung is, one little touch and he reacts immedietly and Jungkook loves it.

He then kisses his hardened buds, then going down to his soft tummy. The red marks appearing in a burning line. Jungkook kisses Taehyung's inner thighs, moving closer to where Taehyung wants him.

Taehyung lets out a loud moan when he feels Jungkook's tongue teasing his hole. Taehyung bites his lips hard when Jungkook's toungue enters in and out of him.

"Oh K-Kook, pl-please---ahh." Taehyung manages to say though he doesn't know what he wants to say.

"Please what baby." Jungkook looks at Taehyung, who is wrecked.

"I need you, please."

"As you wish love." Jungkook us about to reach the drawer for a condom but Taehyung stops him. Jungkook looks at him concerned.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook worries.

"I want to feel you Kookie, all of you." Taehyung replies and Jungkook kisses him, which turns hot and sloppy in seconds. Both the males are already hard, Jungkook slowly enters Taehyung, the burnette being too sensitive, arches his back as Jungkook is deep inside of him.