Chapter 24: Broken

Ignore the mistakes please... :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was now in third month of his pregnancy and he couldn't be more happy. His baby bump wasn't that visible, showing he was weak. Everyone was happy. Jungkook would mostly abandon his work to spend time with Taehyung. The whole house take care of Taehyung. Jin won't let Taehyung even near junk food and always cook healthy meals for him. Jimin and Yoongi would always make sure for Taehyung to never stop smiling.

Yugyeom, Mingyu and Chris would visit almost everyday, bringing flowers, sweets and lots of love for Taehyung. Taehyung was prescribed health medicines because he almost fainted once due to internal weakness. The medicine has been helful ever since.

Taehyung had his bubbly personality but he would get tired soon, sleeping in between spending time with Jimin or Yoongi and instantly slipping to his dreamland whenever he laid on Jungkook's chest.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok had been giving Jungkook advices on how to be a good father, to what to do and what not to do because there wiuld be times Jungkook would freak out because he didn't knew what he was supposed to do once his baby would come to this world. Would he be a good father or not. The older three males would always manage to calm him down.

Jungkook would always feel like tge happiest person alive whenever he saw Taehyung either laughing with his friends, eating or sleeping because for him, Kim Taehyung is his whole world.

But Jungkook was also getting busy in his pack works, he is soon turning 21 and he feels as if his father is burdenig him to work where right now, he should be with Taehyung.
He even has to cut off his link due to his father always reminding him of the meetings he has.

Whenever he is not with Taehyung, he always calls him but today, the bad and nasty feeling pools inside him and he calls Taehyung right away.

"Hey love, How are you doing?" Jungkook asks when Taehyung recieves his call.

"I am very fine Kookie, I miss you." Jungkook can almost feel the pout on Taehyung's lips.

"I miss you too love, I will try my best to come home soon. My cousin is making this meeting so long. I will try my best to be home sooner okay?"

"Okay Kookie." Taehyung says.

"Babe? You're taking your medicines right? I think we have to buy more right?" Jungkook asks because he clearly remembers Taehyung told him to buy his meds.

"Oh yeah, don't worry. Yugyeom is here, I will ask him to buy them." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, send him right away. You have to take your dose okay." Jungkook sternly says and Taehyung laughs.

"Okay boss. Just come home soon please. I want to see you so bad." Jungkook can sense the longing in his lovers voice.

"I will love, stay safe, I'll see you at night okay. I love you." Jungkook voices out.

"I love you". Taehyung smiles and ends the call. Jungkook smiles too, despite the longing feeling he feels for Taehyung. He wants to be with his lover right now and the uncomfortable feeling is growing. Jungkook decides to drown himself in work to ignore it.

I love you.... Taehyung's words keep echoing in his mind.

----------------

"Pleaseeeee Yugie, pretty please." Taehyung tries to woo Yugyeom but Yugyeom is also stubborn.

"Your highness, please. I'll do anything but not this. Jungkook will kill me if he foud out that I took you out." Yugyeom tries to state the logic.