Chapter 32: Dispute

Please ignore the mistakes... :)

Third Person POV

"He apologised Chim. Leave it now please." Taehyung whines when Jimin constantly rambles that he will norlt spare Jungkook of what he did.

"He would always hurt and then he will say sorry and then everything will be alright and then everything will go back to normal."

"You literally used three 'then's' in one sentence." Taehyung says.

"Out all that I said, this what you focused on? Seriously Tae." Jimin snaps and Taehyung just shrugs.

"All I am saying is that he truely is sorry and he looked so sad an broken when he apologised. I really felt bad for ignoring him. My poor baby, he didn't deserve that." Taehyung rambles, oblivious of Jimin looking at him like he grew two head.

"You gotta be kidding me. Tae..." Jimin pinches the bridge of his nose and says. "What I want you to understand is that you have to step up your game."

"Care to explain what's going on your mind Chim?" Taehyung says.

"He knows that you will always forgive him whenever he'll mess up. He knows it because you are too pure and kind to stay mad at anyone Tae. What if---What if he keeps hurting you and you keep forgivibg him because he will sugar coat his words and there you go....all whipped and soft for him to forgive him easily." Jimin explains. Taehyung looks at him confused, he knows whatever Jimin is saying isn't really the case.

"You're wrong Chim. Just because he didn't wanted me at first doesn't mean he doesn't now. Things have change completely between us. He marked me for God's sake. I was pregnant with his baby and he-he was so happy. He can never hurt me intentionally, that's something I am completely assure of." Taehyung's voice wavers a little but he manages and gives Jimin a sweet smile.

"I am sorry Tae, I shouldn't have spoken. It's your personal business." Jimin smiles sadly.

"Oh shut up, I tell you everything and I always will. Let's just forget it ever happened."

"Okay." Jimin says and Taehyung smiles, motioning him for a hug and Jimin can't deny that.

-----------------------

"Chanyeol-ssi called. He said he and his pack got two of Blood Venom's groups." Yoongi says, sitting across Jungkook in his office.

"That's good. What did they say?" Jungkook asks.

"Apparently the ritual thing, it's not happening this time. Yoonsoo has cancelled it." Yoongi starts.

"What? But that was the only way we couldv'e atleast had a chance to get Yoosoo. He wouldv'e been there, right?" Jungkook sharply says, not liking it at all.

"I know, maybe that's because he knows we will be there, that coward sure knows how to hide." Yoongi growls.

"That was our only possible chance, where the fuck can he be?" Jungkook curses. Before anything further, Jungkook's phone rings with his father's caller id on it.

"Hey Dad. I was gonna call you, aked Yug where are you but he said you're not at the pack ho---".

"I'm out for an emergency meeting son, I'll be back soon." Jungkook hears his father's strained voice.

"O-Okay, for how long?" Jungkook knows something's off.

"Maybe---".

"Maybe forever." A dark voice answers instead.

"What?" Jungkook gets up from his seat, startling Yoongi.

"Well, hello there. You must be Jeon Jungkook, finally I get to talk to you."