Chapter 17: Date

Ignore the mistakes.... :)
I'm thinking on writing the story mainly in third person pov, they will change when needed, so bare with me :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung ran to his room, throwing himself on the bed and screams in the pillow. He is so happy. Of course he is. Jungkook just asked him out on lunch or dinner, meaning they both will have whole all to themselves. Taehyung pinches his arm, making sure he is not dreaming and he is not. He can't help but giggle at how amazing he is feeling. He wants to jump around, yell and scream, tell the whole world that he is so so happy. He starts jumping on the bed, laughs escaping his mouth, he doesn't care that he is wearing shoes, he is just too excited.

Jungkook told him to be ready by 1 and it's 11:22. Jungkook himself needs time to calm himself. There is a sweet smile on his face that just can't disappear. He thought Taehyung might reject but yhe reaction and answer he got made his heart swell. Of course Taehyung would love to spent time with Jungkook. He just can't believe they are going out togather.

You can call it a date...or whatever.

-------------------

"I never expected anything from Jimin, I know he is useless but you aren't helping either, Yoongi hyung." Taehyung whines at the two males in his room.

He called Jimin and Yoongi immedietly after his excitement died down a little. Yoongi was happy, of course and Jimin tried his best to appear happy through his smiles and hugs. Yoongi will have to wait alot to have Jimin completely move on from Taehyung, though he is just hesistant to take a step. He doesn't want to make the other uncomfortable. He is happy that Jimin and him have civil talks now and then. Jimin even thanked him for taking care of him. Jimin no longer glares at Yoongi or spats at him. They are good, atleast thats what appears to be.

But right now, both of them have to deal with a whining Taehyung who can't just pick out an outfit for his date.

"This is too tight and shut up Jimin, it's not a date." Jimin and Yoongi are continuesly teasing him and Taehyung don't want to scream and be rude to both of them.

"You both will have lunch and dinner, I mean a whole day togather and it's not a date, nice one Tae." Jimin snorts.

"I called you both to help me out, not bother me with your annoying asses." Taehyung glares at the two who are clearly enjoying this.

"Jimin?" Yoongi turns to him.

"Yeah?"

"I would really appreciate your help. You in?" Yoongi asks.

"Uhh...okay but for what." Jimin replies, confused. Yoongi just smirks and walks towards Taehyung who is on verge of having a mental breakdown. Yoongi grabs Taehyung from his arm and sits him on the chair in front of the dressing table.

"Kim Taehyung, just stay quiet and let me handle it." Yoongi then gestures Jimin to start with the makeup equipment while Yoongi chooses the outfit. Jimin happily obliges and Taehyung just sits there confused.

"I don't like makeup Chim, I am not a girl." Taehyung says as he eyes Jimin going through the makeup kits.

"But you surely are acting like one." Jimin remarks with a sly tone. "Don't worry, just a little bit." Taehyung can't help but give in.

"Taehyung, you have amazing outfits and your styling taste is amazing, how can you still say you have nothing to wear? Unbelieveable." Yoongi says.

"But I don't hyung, I just want to look good. This is my first time going out with him and I don't want to look like trash." Taehyung pouts and Jimin had to look away.