Chapter 31: Enticing

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"You lied." Jimin says, hands folded on his chest.

"About what?" Yoongi casually replies.

"About us. About us going on a date." Jimin antagonizes.

"I had to because something definetly happened between Jungkook and Taehyung and Taehyung was doing it on purpose." Yoongi replies though it confuses Jimin.

"Doing what on purpose?"

"Come on Jimin. You going out with Tae will only infuriate Jungkook. I had to stop you from going." Yoongi sighs.

"Just because either Taehyung or Jungkook messed up, doesn't mean I can't go out with my best friend." Jimin riles.

"Let me just talk to Jungkook, see what happened. But I think it was a right thing to do and I am sorry if I've hurt you or--or your feelings." Yoongi had a sad face.

"I-It's not that Yoongi. I just---I really wanted to like---go out." Jimin says.

"With me or Taehyung?" Yoongi jokes, knowing the answer.

"You." Yoongi stills as he hears the answer. "I mean, we can, after the things settle down because a date in a middle of this chaos won't be a good thing? I guess." Jimin says sheepishly.

Yoongi stares at him for a while and then laughs. Jimin can easily admit that he loves his laugh.

"Right now you were saying that whatever happened between thise two can't stop you from hanging out with Tae and now, a date with me? Right." Yoongi comes forward and ruffles Jimin's hair making him pout.

"We'll see." Yoongi smiles. Before he can lean and kiss Jimin, the door burst open.

"I came in at wrong time?" Jungkook smirks and Jimin huffs.

"Yes, you did."

"Before you both kill eachother, lets have this talk." Yoongi says and settles on the chair. "So? What did you do?"

"I'll tell you once he leaves." Yoongi knows Jungkook is talking about Jimin.

"It's about my best friend. I'm not leaving and besides, I want to know what you did this time." Jimin abruptly says causing Jungkook to groan.

"It's okay Jungkook. Taehyung will surely tell Jimin, it's okay if you say it first." Yoongi says.

"Fine." Jungkook growls and Jimin smirks.

"So?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

"I fucked up." Jungkook sighs defeated.

"Yeah no shit genius." Jimin speaks.

"I swear hyung, if he stays here then he keeps his mouth shut." Jungkook is ready to kill Jimin.

"Jimin, please." Yoongi eyes him and Jimin shrugs in response, mumbling 'fine'.

"Everything was fine and then Taehyung was being stubborn, saying that he wants to go back with me and I said no and then he said something and I got angry and----and". Both Jimin and Yoongi waited for Jungkook to continue.

"I-I used my alpha voice on him." Jungkook finishes, feeling horrible.

"YOU WHAT?!" Jimin shouted. "You fucker!" Jimin came forward, ready to land a punch on Jungkook when Yoongi stops him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You don't get to treat him like that, you hear me. I am going to kill you." Jimin keeps on ranting furiously, struggling against Yoongi's grip.