uhhhh hi guys

hi so i've decided that i'm not going to continue the stories on this account or on outroze

if anyone wants to continue writing these stories, just dm me and i'll set you up to do so as well as help you out with the storyline based on what i had planned for the characters. these stories have brought me a great amount of happiness, almost 250k combined views on them (which is absolutely crazy, thank you all) and i would love for someone to finish them and give the characters an ending they deserve. like i said, i want to help you out with it, but with work and university and life in general, i'm not able to devote all the time necessary to giving you guys consistent and well written chapters.

with all of that being said, if any of you guys have stories that you're looking for someone to help you out with, i'm willing to do that as well. dm me and we can probably work something out based on how many of you ask for my help.

it's been a really tough year for me and i just haven't been where i need to be both mentally and creatively to work on the stories and so many of you have commented or messaged me asking me to update and i don't want you to have to wonder if i'll do so any longer.

my dms are open too if anyone wants to talk or bounce ideas off of me, coming up with ideas for stories is pretty easy for me but following through to finish them clearly isn't haha.

so yeah i'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but hopefully it won't be the end of these stories!

thank you for your continued support :)