Finale: Villains

"How am I supposed to believe you?"

"You have no choice, good doctor. I have what you seek but you must do something for me."

Andre growled, "Fine. Name your price."

"You're aware of a group of brats aren't you, doctor? Foiled you a few times within the past months?"

"I've... heard of them."

"If you want this, " He held the ball of oozing, pulsing energy in his hand, "You must simply destroy them so I can continue valuable work.

Andre smiled but maintained his frustration, "I can fit that onto my agenda, surely. We... have a deal." It pained him to agree with such a disgusting creature.

He handed over the ball of energy which Andre placed inside the canister of his contraption and strapped it to his back. Firing the weapon, he created a portal, discoloured in green.

Andre chuckled and inhaled deeply, "Oh, this is magnificent. The power I was seeking is mine!" He turned to the shorter figure, "I'll uphold our contract but I never want to see your face again, Cosmos."

"Complete your obligations and you never will, doctor." With that he disappeared.

Andre turned to the portal, "I'm coming for you #45 and #50. You and your little buddies." With an almost spectral chill in the air, he stepped inside, ready to destroy those who oppose him.