•intro•

My name is Kierra Barnett. I'm 18 years old. I'm graduated. I'm moving to LA with my best friend Daniel Seavey. He's 19. Me and him graduated together. Even though he's a year older than me, we have been schooling together all our lives, we have grown up together he would always stand up for me when someone bullied me. Not may people did for that fact. Ever since we were young he was the popular attractive one and I was his best friend. He always put me above basically everything. He never really took up in sports like most guys do because he wanted to make sure I was happy because, sadly, I lost my parents to a house fire. And so I've lived with him and his since I was about 12. It wasn't very different for me and Daniel because we were always together because our moms also were best friends. They were basically inseparable until.. it happened. Anyway, uh I'm 5'2, my eyes are brown, I have really long, dark brown hair, I have glasses, and I'm amazing. (jk ab that part😂) Daniel is 5'10, he has amazing blue eyes, well-kept short brown hair, and an amazing tooth gap. (like how is it so frikin cute) His mom, Keri, is such a sweet person. She loves Daniel so much (he doesn't have siblings in this ok) she's always loving on him and he always tries to get her off but it's so adorable. He always yells at me when she does it. Here's a story from one of the times.
-
Daniel and I were sitting in the living room watching tv and Keri just got home from work she came into the living room and saw us cuddling (best friends) and she yelled "MY TURN DANIEL!!" and jumped on him right after I moved. She always does this. "MOM. NO." he groans as she lands on him. I laugh. "KIERRA, HELP ME!" he says and motions me to help him. "Nahhh, I'm good over here." I say from the recliner on the other side of the room. "Really? you're such a mean best friend." He says back. "Your mom is just showing how much she loves you." I laugh. "Yea, dAnIeL." She looks from me to him. He rolls his eyes and laughs. Me and his mom laugh too. Keri then gets up and leaves. After he knows she's gone he speaks up. "Come bacckkkk so we can finish our showww." He says and reaches out for me. I walk back over and lay in his lap. He starts playing with my hair as we rewatch the episodes of baby daddy. A funny part comes on and I laugh. "I love your laugh. You know that?" I roll on my back and look at him. He looks down at me and smiles. That damn smile gets me everytime. From his dimples to his tooth gap. I smile back. "And your beautiful smile. I wish you could just fall for me like everyone else. Because I've fallen for you, love." He keeps smiling. "Daniel, you know how I feel about it." I say getting serious. "Why don't we go somewhere just me and you. And we can start over together." He says being just as serious. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Well, we graduate tomorrow and I told Mom I wanted to move so... maybe I could take you?" He says maintaining eye contact. "I think that's a great idea...." Keri says. "MOM WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CREEPING ON ME AND KIERRA?" he doesn't yell but says louder than his normal soft voice. "Dani, calm down..." I say. "NO SHE-" I grab his face. "Daniel.. look at me." I say and put my forehead to his. He looks at me and calms down. "Sorry, Keri." I say and look at her. She just nods and walks off. "Daniel. I'm gonna go with you. If you want me to." His eyes light up. "Really?!" He says smiling. I smile and nod. He connects our lips for a second. "Sorry..." He says. There's been a few slip ups where we've seen or done things.. but we always forgive each other. Well, I forgive him. He doesn't really care. "It's ok." I smile. He puts his hands on my hips. I let go of his face and remove his hands then go to my room to pack. He follows me. He sits on my bed as I grab my suitcase from under my bed.
-
Then here we are today, moving into our house.

a/n

new story hope you guys like it :) ❤

wc; 775.

may 19, 2018.