•chapter five•

*morning*

I wake up to a phone call. I pick up my phone and check the time before answering. 11:18am. I put the phone up to my ear, answering groggily.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello, I was calling to tell you that you were chosen to win 2.7 million dollars and a brand new car." An, annoying ass, voice says through the phone.

"Uh, what?" I ask.

"You were randomly chosen to win a 2.7 million dollar prize and a brand new car." He repeats in his annoying voice.

"Oh, ok." I say.

"How do you feel about winning this Ma'am?" He asks.

"I mean- it's cool but I don't really care." I say, it's a fake call thing, idk.

"What was that?" He asks me to repeat myself.

"I said, I don't really care?" I said again clearer.

"You mean you don't want this prize?" He says stupidly.

"I mean, I'm tired. You woke me up and you're calling me with a fake thing so I don't really care." I shrug and roll my eyes, though he can't see me.

"Fuck off." He says and hangs up. (This almost exact phone call happened to me😂)

I roll my eyes again and lay my phone back on the bedside table and lay down again, in hopes of falling asleep. That thought is instantly thrown in the trash as I feel light, open mouth kisses on my back and shoulders. One of his kisses hitting a sensitive spot, causing me to shudder.

"Good morning, Daniel." I say trying to get him to stop.

"Good morning, princess." He continues.

"What are you doing?" I ask being dumb.

"Nothing." He says but continues.

"Ok." I say and lay my head down. He moves my hair and goes further up my neck. I stop him and roll over so I'm facing him. "Is there a reason you're doing this?" I ask putting my arm and leg over him and scooting him closer. He grins, showing his gap, and pecks my lips.

"No." He says, still smiling, as he puts his arm over my waist.

"We should go to the beach today." I randomly blurt out, causing Daniel to laugh after being confused.

"What made you think of that?" He laughs.

"I dunno. I was just thinking about that time we went to that private beach." I laugh recalling it.

-
"Kierra. I need to ask you something." Daniel jumps on my bed.

"What now, Daniel." I roll my eyes and click off my phone.

"My guy Jonah told me about this sick ass private beach like an hour away. Wanna come with me?" He asks.

"Daniel, have I ever been one to trespass?" I laugh a little.

"Well- no, but please come. No one lives near it." He begs.

"When?" I ask.

"Right now."

"How long?"

"Whenever you want to leave." He replies.

"Ugh, fine. Only if you take some cool instagram pictures for me." I condition, receiving an eye roll from him.

"Ok. Be hot." He jokes.

"Get out, Seavey." I laugh and hit him as he jumps up and runs out.