•chapter three•

*the next day*

I woke up with Daniel next to me and I smiled. I got up trying my best not to wake him up and I succeeded. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I hear the bathroom door open and I know it's Daniel and I figured he was just going to the toilet so I let him be. As I'm standing under the water with my eyes closed I feel someone's arms wrapped around me. Ugh not what I wanted.

"Can I help you, Daniel?" I say a little irritated.

"I just wanted to shower." He says and leaves small kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders.

"You couldn't wait for me to get out?" I say still with attitude.

"Well, I didn't think you were in a mood." He says probably rolling his eyes as he let's go of me.

"Sorry, I can't help it. It just happens." I say and get out. I dry myself off and get dressed in simple joggers and a white tank top without a bra because I'm not going anywhere but I put a hoodie over it because it's cold. He's in there for like thirty minutes and I go check on him because he never showers for this long like. ever. I go in the door of my bathroom, might I say, and I hear low growls and moans. "D-daniel? Are you ok?" I ask. I don't get a response from him so I open the shower curtain and there he was. Masturbating. I immediately throw the curtain shut and run out. I don't know why, he's literally been in me, but I did. I hear him laugh as I run out. I sit on my bed and fiddle with my fingers, just sitting there.

"I take it you're still surprised about it." He laughs as he comes out with his towel around his waist, barely.

"W-what." I stutter for some stupid reason.

"Me." He answers simply. I nod a little. "Why?" He laughs.

"I don't know." I say and look at him.

"Am I big?" He asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"Riiiiiiggghhhtttttt. You've only seen a few, huh." He says as he puts his joggers on. I nod.

"Can you just leave me alone about it." I say.

"Oop, she sassy." He chuckles.

"Shut up." I try not to smile. He sits by me.

"I love you, kierra." He says to me. I look at him.

"Do you?" I say doubting it.

"Yes. Whether you think so or not. I do." He says and makes me look at him. He slowly pulls me to him and leans in. Our lips graze eachother but I pull back.

"D-daniel. I'm sorry. What would your mom think? If she knew her son was basically dating his sister." I say.

"She knows I like you. That's why she wanted us to move out together." He says.

"W-what?" I'm confused.

"Yea. That's why she helped us move out so quick. Partly she was tired of us but she wanted us to be together." He answers.

"And what happens if I don't like you." I say. He immediately looks up at me.

"Y-you don't like me?" He asks worried.

"No, I do. But what if I didn't." I say.

"Well, darn. That'd suck." He laughs a little.

"Well, good thing is... I like you, Seavey." I whisper in his ear and get up.

"Woah, woah, woah. You cannot do that to me and leave." He grabs my wrist and turns me around

"I can't do what?" I smirk