•chapter two•

"So, you do?" He smirks. "I guess I'll have to get a different punishment for you." He takes his fingers out and licks them clean of me, looking me in the eyes. I bite my lip. "You make me so hard, Kierra." He says, looking me up and down.

"Good, fuck me so I can't walk again." I whisper seductively.

"I think you're gonna have to wait on that." He says.

"Daniel, wtf why?!" I almost yell at him.

"Because mom is calling you." He says pointing to my phone. Shit. I got under the blankets and they're covering me completely, then answer.

•phone call•

"Hey, mom!" I say as if I wasn't pissed at her for ruining that moment.

"Hi sweetheart, I was calling to make sure you and Daniel made it home safe." She says back, smiling.

"Yes, ma'am. We did." I fake smile. Daniel joins me under the covers.

"Hi, mom!" He says, smiling that irresistible smile.

"Hello, baby. I miss you." She pouts a little.

"Aw, I promise I'll be home soon to visit you." He smiles again.

"Yayy!!" She celebrates. Me and Daniel both laugh at her.

"I love you, Mom." Me and Daniel say at the same time then laugh.

"Ok, I'm going to sleep, because it's late here, but I love you kids. Don't do anything nasty." She scolds.

"Like what?" I laugh.

"You know, anything that includes a bed and no clothes..." She says, trying not to laugh.

"Like I would do that with this dork. I think not." I laugh.

"Hey, that's mean!" He hits me.

"DANIEL. DO NOT HIT HER." She yells.

"Mom, it's ok." I say to her.

"I'm watching you, Daniel." She does that eye-finger thing.

"Bye, moma!!" I say and hang up after she replies, saying goodbye.

•end call•

"Now, you won't walk for two fucking weeks." He says grabbing my hips, pulling me on his lap, and kissing me hard. He stops the kiss and looks at me.

"What..?" I ask confused.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Fuck yea." I say confident.

"Lay down. On your back." He says. I do as he says. He gets up off the bed then back down on his knees and spreads my legs so he can see my core clearly. He licks his lips then blows on it causing me to quiver.

"Daddy, p-lease." I moan, tangling my fingers in his soft hair. He leans up licking and kissing each of my breasts an equal amount with his buldge between my legs making me want him more. He leaves a dark purple hickeys on my neck.

He then leans up admiring it. "Fuck that's a good one.." He says lightly rubbing it.

"Can you please just fuck me already." I say growing impatient.

"That's not the way you talk to your daddy." He whispers in my ear in a low, scratchy voice.

"I talk however I want to, whenever I want to." I say with attitude.

"Strike two. Babygirl, you're gonna be fucked so hard you won't be able to walk for two months." He says before moving down to my core. "Damn, you're so wet you got me wet." He says noticing his boxers are soaked. He shakes his head before lightly kissing my core through the lacey fabric, causing me to moan. He rips my thong off of me leaving a red mark where the waistline once was.