•chapter one•

Then here we are today, moving into our house. I look to Daniel then back to the house, smiling. He grabs my hand and takes me inside our house. (image above) I look around.

"Daniel, this is beautiful." I say.

"Not as beautiful as you." He whispers.

"No, it's way more beautiful than me." I say. Daniel looks at me.

"No it's not." He nods his head.

"Whatever you say dani." I laugh. I go back outside and grab my bags that I brought with the last of my stuff. I go to my room (the biggest one obv). Daniel follows me into my room that I already set up (Polaroids of me and daniel bc edgy)

"Remember the first time I told you I liked you?" He asks probably thinking about it-I just left the party at Corbyn's house and it's starts raining as I try to get home

-
I just left the party at Corbyn's house and it's starts raining as I try to get home. My house is miles away... idk how I'll get there. I hear someone coming so I move to the side of the road so they don't hit me. They stop as they get to me. "Hey, can I give you a ride?" I hear a familiar voice say, chuckling. "Daniel, I'm fine. I'll be home soon." I say and start walking again. He gets off his motorcycle and stops me. "You know my mom will kick my ass if I leave you out here." "Ugh, fine." I reply and get on his bike behind him. A few minutes later it gets really bad. "It's getting too dangerous. I'm pulling over." He yells over the rain, pulling over. We're at this little field I guess and it has a little shelter so we go into the glassed room to wait out the rain. "You know, if we wait out this rain, we should be fine." he says and turns from the rain to me. "uh, yea.." I say.. man he looks so hot and the way his soaked shirt clings to his skin... He looks at me then all of a sudden kisses me. I kiss back, then remember.. he's the fuckboy. "Wait, no, no, no. I cannot be just another one of your conquests." I say and back away. "Is that what you think of me?" He asks sounding hurt. "That's what everyone thinks of you." He looks at me and shakes his head. "You want to know the truth. You're the only girl who doesn't fall at my feet. And it is driving me crazy. It's one of the things I like about you. You're sweet. But you're not afraid to call me out on things." He says walking closer to me. "And here I was thinking I was just your annoying best friend." I laugh little. "Well, yeah. There's that too." He chuckles. "I'm just.. confused." I say. He kisses me. "Did that clear anything up?" He asks. "No I think we'd better try again." I laugh and kiss him again. "Security!" I'm guessing a security gaurd says. "Wait, is that you Seavey? I thought I told you not to bring girls around here anymore." He says. I look at Daniel."What?! You just brought me to your hookup spot?!" I yell and walk out. "Thanks, Andrew.." He says. I come back. "Still mad at you, but you're taking me home!" He just looks at me. "Now!" I yell again. He takes me home. "Thanks for the ride." I say and get off going inside of our house. "You know, I meant what I said, kierra." He says. "Good for you." I say and go to my room. He follows me. "I really did." He says. "A+" I say and close my door in his face.
-
"Yea, I really hated you for a couple hours." I laugh a little.