•chapter seven•

"Eager, are we?" He quirks up a brow, smirking.

"No, I'm just cold and wet and I wanna shower and get this salt water off of me." I answer.

"Did I make you wet, baby?" He jokes.

"Ok, I'm leaving." I say as I sit up and walk over the bed to go to the shower.

"Nuh, uh, uh. I don't think so, princess." Daniel smirks as he steps in front of the bathroom door, blocking me from going in.

"Please, Daniel." I say as I can feel the wetness dripping down my legs. Ew.

"Please what?"

"Please let me fucking shower." I groan, rolling my eyes.

"After." He says. He doesn't let me say anything before his lips are attached to mine and his hands, holding my thighs around his torso.

He moves away from the door and to a piece of the wall that isn't yet covered be posters and picture frames, and nearly slams me against it, causing me to moan in pain but I let him continue. He removes his lips from mine and his mouth finds my sweetspot.

"There it is." He basically moans after I let out a loud-ish moan. "Damn, you're really dripping wet." He says as my wetness is dripping down his abs.

"Shut up." I moan as he continues sucking on my sweetspot. He pulls me of the wall and pushes me onto my bed like that one Dylan O'Brien movie.

 He pulls me of the wall and pushes me onto my bed like that one Dylan O'Brien movie

(Jesus Christ, Dylan. You're really hot.)

I let out a slight moan as he grinds against me.

"Fuck you're so damn sexy." He says as he kisses me again.

"Mhm." I moan back. He pulls of my bikini top, that hadn't yet been removed, before cupping one of my boobs in his hand and massaging it. "Don't." I say, not stopping him but telling him to. He stops and his hand travels down to my core. He pulls his lips off of mine, his teeth lightly gripping my bottom on as he leans up. He looks at me then circles his thumb over my clit, my eyes shutting.

"Can I make love to you tonight?" He asks in a soft tone, after he leaned back over me and whispered in my ear. "Or do you want me to fuck you like a little slut?" He asks more aggressively.

"Just put your cock in me and I'll be ok." I say, my eyes still closed as his finger enters me.

"Ok, we'll wait." I can hear the smirk on his lips as he he adds another finger and sits back on his knees, watching me. His thumb moves back to my clit, running figure eights over it, while his fingers remain in me.

"D-daniel." I moan as my hands grasp a pillow, the only thing I can think to grab.

"Shhhh, don't talk." He says. I moan again as his fingers graze over a super sensitive spot. "Hush, princess." He coos. I bite my lip to hold in my moans.

He removes his hand from contact with me, causing me to open my eyes and look at him. He's standing up and removing his shorts. He goes in the top drawer of my bedside table and he pulls out a condom.

"What the hell?" I say confused. I never put those there.

"I put them there when you were changing that first day. Safety, ya know?" He shrugs, rolling it on his length. He turns back towards the bed and sits me up, turning me and making me sit on all fours. He leaves a hard smack on my ass, making me moan loud, partially in pain and unexpected pleasure. "You like that?" He asks, doing again.

"Mhm." I moan and nod. He does it again.

"You like being spanked like the whore you are?" He asks, lust dripping in his voice.

"Yea." He hits me again.

"Good." He says. "You ready, princess?"

"Fuck me, daddy." I smirk, though he can't see it. He let's one of his groans fill the air. He gets a grip on my hips, lining himself up, before he slAMS himself in me, earning and lOUD moan from me.

"Mmh, like that, babygirl?"

"Fuck yea, daddy." I moan as he keeps his thrusts even and paced. He readjusts his grip as he pushes my back down further, my butt going further up. "Damn, you look good from this angle." He chuckles, slipping a moan.

"Thank you, daddy." He laughs and thrusts harder, a loud moan leaving my lips and a grunt leaving his. "D-dad-dy. Har-der." I moan, he goes harder. "Fu-u-u-ck." I moan in pleasure because, damn.

"You're so God damn tight." He groans. "Jesus Christ I fucking love you." His pace speeds up.

"Oh, God." My eyes roll back as I can no longer contain myself.

"Mmh. Fuck, baby."

"Faster, daddy." I moan.

"Baby, I don't know if I can go faster." He laughs and continues.

"Just fucking go faster, or harder, or deeper, or something I need more of you."

"Harder, i can do." He goes way harder.

"Oh, my- FUCK DADDY." I moan.

"Yea, baby. Keep screaming my name. Tell them who makes you feel this good, baby." He moans out. My face falls down, into the bed, muffling my moans.

"Oh Jesus." I moan, muffled.

"Nah, lift your head up let em hear your beautiful moans." Daniel demands/says.

"Daddy, it feels so good." I moan.

"I know it does."

"Daddy, I'm close." I moan.

"Me too baby." He says. "Cum all over daddy's cock."

"Ok, daddy."

"Ready?" He says.

"Mhm."

"Do it." I moan as I let loose around him and I feel him fill the condom. He pulls out and pulls the condom off, discarding it.

"Come here, baby." He says, opening his arms. I gladly accept and he wraps his arms around my naked body.

"Thank you, Daniel."

"For what?" He chuckles.

"For treating me right."

"How could I not?" He asks confused.

"I don't know. Just you know how my exes treated me. And you don't treat me like that." I shrug.

"I know. They treated you like shit. And they deserve a good ass beating for that. I wanted to give them a good ass beating but.. you wouldn't let me, so I didn't." He says. "But, bet my life on it, I'm gonna treat you like a damn queen."

"Daniel, you don't have to do that." I blush.

"I do, though. If not, you'll never know how I think you should be treated."

"And how would that be?"

"You should be spoiled fucking rotten, and loved on, and kissed on, and shown off, and fucked ruthlessly in bed-"

"DANIEL." I laugh and hit him playfully.

"I'm serious, if you wanna be fucked, I'll fuck you. If you want to be loved, I'll love you. Whatever you want, babygirl, I'll give it to you." He says, being serious and sincere.

"Daniel. I-"

"You don't have to say anything. Don't argue, don't think I shouldn't, just know I will." He kisses my forehead.

"Ok." I whisper.