Chapter 7

I am just going to give a quick detail about what happened in the past month or so...Percy, Annabeth, and Luke went on a quest and fought Medusa, were stuck in the hotel Lotus for a day until Percy realized what had happened and got them out, and then went to the underworld to see why Grover had been taken. Then all four got out with Percy's sense of smell leading them in the right direction, but they learned about Percy and what she was and they were bugging her about it as they began their journey back to camp. 

"Percy what are you" Annabeth asked coming up to me and putting her hand on my shoulder, but I growled and she backed away keeping a good distance from me. 

"Fine I'll tell you" I growled sitting down on a tree stump of a tree the humans decided to cut down for paper, wood, and whatever else they use trees for now. Grover was looking at the floor shaking with fear and wanting to hid behind a tree more than likely. Luke was leaning against a tree slightly fearful, but more curious and shocked than scared. Annabeth was standing in-front of me fearful but trying to look and be strong for the other two, and then I heard the scraping of a sword and I hit it aside with my arm on the edge, denting it beyond any more lethal use. She looked at her blade before huffing and shoving it in its scabbard. 

"I am a werewolf, an immortal, but I am not like the others that the hunters kill, and the ones that kill innocents for fun and food. No I protect demigods from other wolves the best I can and sometimes the monster or the rogue was too strong for me or was too driven by mad hunger that I had to kill it, and then I brought them to a safe place and told a driver where to bring them. I don't think any have made it to their destinations, or the camp that I've known about for a long time" I breathed in deeply before taking off my gloves and taking off the heavy mist surrounding my body features hiding my feline build from others and my long canines from sight best I could, everyone gasped and backed away in fear "that is why I didn't reveal myself to you or the others, but the camp director Mr. D or Dionysus forced my hand and almost made me rip him to shreds" 

"That was you who beat him up" Luke scoffed "I've seen him limping every so often even to this day and he avoids any are or person that is with or around you" Annabeth nodded due to her perception of this as well. 

"Grover was there and he saw everything, but I am not as fearful as others see me as, and don't ask about me shifting because then something would have to die and I don't smell any monsters for miles yet" I said and Grover couldn't take it he hid behind a tree and pulled out his flute and started to play a tune to try and calm him down "I am a child of silver, water, and nature, but I can't say anything or show what I am to anyone because it would be very costly" I 

"Why are your eyes like that" Annabeth asked and I realized that I haven't looked at my eyes in a long while yet, and I condensed the air to form a sort of mirror and I saw that my eyes were still a sea-green they had been in the irises, but the lining was a gold like Rhea's or what I would imagine to be Kronos' and my black part in the middle of my pupil was silver giving off a glossy sheen in the afternoon light, and the outside of my eyes were also a silver where the white of the eyes were supposed to be. 

"The silver surrounding my pupil is new" I said dissolving the mirror "but the silver in my pupils are part of my blessing from a maiden I still have to find out yet, the gold lining my eyes is from my blessing from Rhea and that blessing mixed with my shifting powers as the slight red streaks in the silver surrounding my pupil is from my werewolf gene from my first father Lyn, I still have to find out who he was, but he was the leader of a pack, a big pack apparently and sometimes I feel a pain in my chest when a wolf dies, any wolf, as for the green I got that from Poseidon and I can shift into a silver wolf also a side effect from the strange maiden's blessing and a Nemean Lion with my mouth being silver making me impossible to kill in that form same for my wolf form, but I do not know which one I use more, they are both equal as well as my build which I got from the what four years of training with the lions?" I thought about it for a while before nodding in agreement with my thoughts. 

"I am half-Titan and half-shifter making me immortal like the others, and I can easily kill or take down a god and sent them to a place beyond my understanding or my will to say" I thought of The Pit where my father was probably fighting in to get back to the surface as well as others to find me again, or me and his pack "It is a place so horrible I hope I never even breathe it, but will go through it if I must" 

"If you are blessed by Rhea then can you control fire like Hestia, and doesn't her blessing over you make you a princess as well as a soon to be queen" Annabeth said going into thinking mode and I put the glamour on again and my gloves back on which made Grover breathe in relief but I could feel his fear over me slowly receding as I told him my story and that I wasn't going to kill them, or shift. The rest of the week was filled with me hunting with my bow for our food, and then we arrived back at camp and split up after returning the lightning bolt to the gods and Luke betraying us. 

Then the rest of the books happened and so did the Titan war, but not before Artemis found what she was hunting for one day, 1111 words, 5-19-18.