Chapter 2: The Mishap

When they got to the table where his three team mates were sitting (f/n) started to get nervous.

"N-Natsu..What if they wont like me, after all I'm just a-" She stopped herself. She had never told anyone her true magic. (f/n) was always told to never tell. So she re-thought her words then spoke. "I-I'm nothing compared to you guys." She tried to get out of his grip but he was way to strong. Then he suddenly turned to her with a serious expression on his face. It wasn't til he held both of her hands to realize how close his face was to hers. Her face heated up.

"(f/n). Don't you ever say that. Sure other people will say your nothing, and I wont ever let them get away with it. But to say that you, yourself are nothing, it just... Don't say it again. Alright?" He gave a gentle smile.

"A-Alright Natsu." She nodded her head. Her heart was beating fast 'W-What is this feeling?' The girl thought. 'It makes my heart race! A-And whenever it happens my face and whole body heats up! What's happening to me?!' Natu's voice brought her back to reality.

"Hey guys! Say hello to the new member! (f/n), say hello to Fairy Tail's strongest team!" All three members looked at her. Gray, with an uninterested look on his face, but he had a glint in his eyes that said otherwise. Erza looking into the newbie's eyes like she was trying to look into her soul. And Lucy and Happy simply smiling at her.

"Uh, h-hi. Nice to m-meet you three." She mentally face palmed herself.

'Damnit! What is the matter with me! Stop being shy!' After a while, Natsu had successfully managed to get (f/n) on their team. With a little persuading of little flirts of course. The day carried on as normal...

Just then Natsu accidently bumped into Gray.

"So, you're just asking me to kick your firey ass ain't ya!" Gray said as he went to punch Natsu right in the face. But since the dragon slayer was faster than the ice mage, he easily dodged Gray's attack.

"It was a accident you idiot!" Right then Natsu came back with a kick to Gray's stomach as a hard as he could.

"Gah!" Gray flew against the wall and fell to the ground. But he came right back up and tackled Natsu and then came an all out war between the two. Normally at this point everyone would get into a fight with each other but they wanted to see how this one would turn out (for once). (f/n) was getting a little nervous and was having second thoughts about joining Fairy Tail.

'M-Maybe I'm too weak for this gulid.. Maybe I should have joined..' A voice calling her name brought her out of her thoughts.

"(f/n)!! Look out!" Before she could even process what was going on, she was suddenly tackled by a certain pinkette. Natsu landed right on (f/n).

"Ugh, my head.." His right hand squeezed something very unfamiliar to him. "Huh? What the hell? It's soft and... Squishy?" He squeezed once more and heard a faint squeak below him. He looked down to see (f/n) under him blushing like mad and eyes shut tight.

"N-Natsu..." She stifled a moan. "P-Please let go of me Natsu.." The now blushing fire mage quickly took his hand off of the young girls chest. Cat calls and cheers filled the room.

"Attaboy Natsu!" Yelled Elfman, who was punched straight in the gut by Mirajane. (F/n) quickly got up with her face flushed and sped walked out of the guild.

"(f/n) I'm.. (f/n)!" Natsu tried top call after her but she ignored him and started running with tears falling down her cheeks.

'I should have never have came here! It was all a big mistake.... Meeting Natsu was a big mistake...' Pain struck her heart as she thought this. She stopped running and stood in the road all alone. She went to the edge of the river ans sat with her knees close to her chest. She sighed.

"How do I always manage to embarrass myself?" She said aloud. She looked at the sunset. "It's getting late, I should go home.." She got up slowly starting to walk away

"(f/n)! (F/N) PLEASE WAIT!!" The (h/c) girl turned to see a familiar head of pink hair coming her way.

"N-Natsu?" She was a little surprised, but soon that feeling turned into embarrassment and anger. "L-Leave me alone Natsu!" She yelled. The poor girl was using every ounce of strength in her body to keep her from breaking down.

"(f/n).. I-I'm sorry I embarrassed you! It was an accident, Gray p-pushed me into you.. I'm sorry.. P-Please forgive me.." (f/n) looked up at Natsu, he had a cute light pink blush on his cheeks. She made a gentle smile.

'He's kind of cute when he's nervous..' She thought. "I forgive you Natsu, so don't worry." She smiled brightly. Natsu swore he heard his heart skip a beat.

'Her smile...' He thought . From just her smile, he gained confidence.

"Allow me to walk you home Miss (f/n)" He stuck out his hand for (f/n) to grab it. She giggled a little.

"Why thank you Natsu!" She put her tiny fragile hand into his and walked home together and prepare for another day at Fairy Tail tomorrow.....