Imagine #2

Jungkook is your boyfriend and you two have been dating for a few years. Despite not getting to see each other for months at a time due to him being on the road with BTS, everything has been going well for you both. You rarely argued and when you did, it would be over stupid little things like how much sleep you got the previous night. One night, you two were talking to each other on Skype and everything was going fine at first until you just broke down in tears. Jungkook's facial expression suddenly changed from smiling to worried. 

"Y/N, what's wrong? Was it something I said?" he asked with concern in his voice. 

You sniffle and say to him "No, you didn't do anything, babe. I just miss you! I haven't seen you in a few months. I know you're busy with BTS and everything but I just want you here with me right now." 

At this point, Jungkook looks like he's about to cry himself. "Aw, babe," he said. "I miss you too! To be honest, not a day goes by where I don't wish I was with you." Suddenly, his face brightened up. "Y/N, I just remembered! We only have two more stops on this tour so I should be home by the end of the week!" 

You start to get really excited! "Really?!" you ask. He nods his head. You continue, "That's great! I can't wait to see you! I love you!" 

"I love you too," said Jungkook. "I can't wait to see you either." You talk for a few more minutes until you decide to hang up and go to bed.

A few days later...

The first thing you did when you woke up was take a nice long shower. You get dressed and as soon as you finish, you hear the door open and see Jungkook walking in with a smile on his face. "Kookie!" you exclaimed and ran to hug him tightly. Your arms were wrapped around his neck and his were around your waist. You stay like that for several minutes until you say "I'm so glad you're back."

 "Me too, Y/N," he said. "Me too. I missed you so much." He kisses you on the forehead and continues, "I literally thought about you every single day from the moment I woke up to the time I went to bed. It really tore me up to be away from you for as long as I have been. But hey, at least I'm here with you now." 

You looked into his brown eyes and smiled. "Yeah, that's all that matters," you said. "So, what do you wanna do now?" 

He thinks for a moment then speaks up. "I heard there was this new cafe that opened up recently so how about I treat you to breakfast?" 

"Sounds perfect," you reply. With that, you two walk out with your hands intertwined and spend the rest of the day together.