Imagine #11

You live in the United States and Jungkook lives in Busan, South Korea. You met online about five years ago and became fast friends. You had a lot in common with him; you liked the same music, you had the same favorite colors, and you were both shy growing up. After talking for two years, you both realized that you were falling for each other hard. One day, when you were both talking to each other on the phone, Jungkook actually confessed his feelings for you first, which you reciprocated. Now, you've been dating long distance for three years now. You would always talk about wanting to see each other but you were both busy with certain things in your life. This whole long-distance thing wasn't something you were used to because, before him, you dated one other guy who lived in your city. That relationship didn't last long though. Turns out, he had a girlfriend already and he was cheating on her with you.

 Anyway, you had told your friends about you dating Jungkook and they were extremely excited for you. One day, you were out with them at a cafe when you felt your phone buzzing. You took it out to check your messages and sure enough, Jungkook texted you.

 You said, "You guys, Jungkook just texted me!" 

This drew their attention and they asked simultaneously, "Well, what does it say?" 

"Hold on!" you exclaimed. "Let me check!" 

You opened up the message and it said "Hey, Y/N! I have some exciting news! I've convinced my parents to let me fly to America to see you for a week!" You were surprised by the news and told your friends. Everyone was just screaming with excitement.

 You texted back "Really?! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! I'll finally be able to see you after talking for five years! When do you leave?"

 A couple minutes go by before Jungkook sends you another message. "I leave in five days. Technically a little less than that because of the time difference between us. Still, I can't wait to see you. I love you!" 

"I love you too. I can't wait to see you either. I'm hanging out with my friends right now so I should probably get back to them. I don't wanna keep them waiting." Jungkook respects that and lets you go. You told your friends what Jungkook said to you and they felt nothing but happiness for you. They offered to take you to the airport to pick him up which you accepted happily.

For the next five days, you were preparing for when he arrived, You were excited yet nervous at the same time. Finally, the day came. Jungkook had texted you beforehand, telling you which gate he would be at, so as you and your friends were heading to the airport, you felt your heart beating faster and faster and nervousness started to kick in. You finally make it to the gate and wait for about 10 minutes. 

Before you knew it, there he was. As soon as you saw each other, you both ran and embraced each other in a tight hug. You were so close there was no room for space. "I can't believe you're really here!" you said. "It's so good to finally see you and touch you!" 

"Ditto," he said as you pulled away from the hug. You take in each other's presence for a few seconds until Jungkook says "I've been waiting a long time to do this." 

Suddenly, he leans down and presses his lips against yours, kissing you gently but passionately at the same time. You were surprised for a second but you kissed him back with just as much passion. You didn't know how long it went on for but you were interrupted by one of your friends saying "I know you're happy to see each other and all but GET A ROOM!" 

You broke away from the kiss, looked at your friend with fake annoyance on your face, and said loudly "Shut up!" That got a good laugh out of everyone. You then introduced Jungkook to each of your friends one by one and you left the airport with your hands intertwined.