Imagine #6

After many months of planning, the day that you had been waiting for had finally come; you and Jungkook's wedding day. The day you say "I do" and become Mrs. Jeon. You had decided to have the wedding outdoors in a big, grassy field with arrangements of buttercups and hydrangea flowers, some of which you used in your bouquet. For bridesmaids, you decided to have your sister as maid of honor with six of your closest friends as regular bridesmaids. Jungkook decided to have his older brother, Jeon Junghyun, be his best man while his six bandmates were groomsmen. Jungkook was wearing a black tuxedo with a black tie while his groomsmen had on blue suits with black ties. Each of your bridesmaids wore a light blue dress with belts around the middle. You were talking with your bridesmaids, getting your makeup done before the wedding begins. "I'm honestly so nervous right now," you said. "It's so hard to believe I'm getting married today." 

"I know!" said Y/F/N, one of your bridesmaids. "I'm so excited for you. Also, I understand why you're nervous. It's not every day you get to marry the one and only Jeon Jungkook. It's going to be fine, I'm sure. Jungkook is going to get so emotional when he sees you in your dress." You both chose not to see each other before the wedding so you were smiling at the thought of him tearing up as you walk down the aisle in your silk wedding dress with lace on the sleeves. 

Before you knew it, the music starts playing and the bridesmaids and groomsmen start walking down the aisle. Soon enough, it was your turn. Your father comes up to you and asks "Are you ready?" 

"I'm ready," you answered and you both started walking. Turns out, your friend was right. Jungkook was tearing up while smiling brightly at you. Seeing him cry almost made you tear up, but luckily you managed to fight the urge.  Besides, you couldn't afford to ruin your makeup on the most important day of your life! The music ends just as you make it to Jungkook's side.

The officiant starts everything off by asking "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

"Her mother and I do." your father said. Before he sits down though, he turns to Jungkook and mouths "Take care of her."

 "I will." he mouths back. 

The officiant begins speaking "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. The love that they have shared over the past three years is something that most people would say only exists in fairy tales or movies. Today, they have chosen to give their lives to each other for the rest of their days. I will now allow the bride and groom to read their vows to each other." 

Jungkook went first with his vows. "Y/N, these past three years have been the best years of my life and I can't wait to spend many more years with you. I love you with everything I have and I promise to always be there for you. I promise to love you and cherish you until death do us part." Every word he spoke was so moving that it brought tears to your eyes. You then proceeded to say your vows. 

"Jungkook, never have I thought that I would have someone like you in my life. You brought out the best in me when I thought there was the worst and for that, I am very thankful. After being with you for three years, I realized that I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you so much Jungkook, with all of my heart. I promise to be there for you, love you, and cherish you 'til death do us part." At this point, there wasn't a dry eye in the church. Even the officiant had some tears in his eyes. He says, "Such lovely vows from the both of you." then turns towards Junghyun and asks "Do you have the rings?" 

"Yes I do," he says. 

He gives them to you and Jungkook and the officiant continues, "Jungkook, place this ring on Y/N's finger and say 'With this ring, I thee wed.'" He does so and tells you to do the same thing to him, which you did without taking your eyes off him. Finally, the officiant asked "Jungkook, do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health 'til death parts you both?"

 "I do." he declares. 

You mouth "I love you" to him and he mouths back "I love you too."

The officiant turns to you and says "Y/N, do you take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health 'til death parts you both?" "I do," you reply. "And so," the officiant said. "by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Jungkook places his hands on each side of your face and pulls you in for a passionate kiss; your first as a married couple. You pull away after ten seconds then the officiant says "It is with great pleasure that I present to you, for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon Jungkook." The crowd erupts in applause as you and Jungkook walk down the aisle and into the car that says "Just Married" on the back. As you take in the moment, you begin to think about everything that led you up to this very day, from the first time you met him, to the proposal, and finally, what just took place. You start to realize, as you are driving away, that married life with Jungkook will most likely be the best time of your life.