Story Idea: Yay or Nay?

Hey guys, this isn't an update, but I've had this idea for a story for a while, and I wanted to know what you guys think about it.

Without further ado, here's 'The Voice'!!

The Voice

It's all about the Voice.

No, not the singing competition.

My voice has caused me a lot of problems. Let me show you what I mean.

*Flashback (2 years)*

I walked into school on a dreadful Monday morning. I saw my friends Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Louis waiting for me by the tree. Here we go....

"KT!" Louis yelled. My name is Katrina, but I hate it, so they call me KT.

I waved my hand at them. They immediately knew something was wrong.

"K, what's wrong?" Liam asked.

I puled my phone out a sent a mass text.

* I lost my voice. Doctor said that it should be back in a week :(*

They all looked at their phones , then me.

"Aw, K, I'm sorry." Harry said giving me a hug.

We all walked to class, me hating having to face the day.

*flashback over*

1 month went by. Then, the day came.

*flashback*

Liam, Louis, and Harry walked up to me at lunch. I wonder where Niall and Zayn are? I waved at them, but they just stood there.

"Katrina," no one calls me that. " we're tire d of you not being able to talk." Louis said.

Huh?!?!?

"Yeah, it's weird that you don't have a voice." Harry agreed.

My eyes started watering at that. The guys all turned around and walked to Chelsea, the head slut's table. She looked my way and smirked at me. She's the one that convinced the boys to ditch me! I got up, and ran out of the school, not bothering to look back. Well, I thought, happy birthday to me.

*flashback over*

I would see Niall and Zayn around, the boys too, but I tried to avoid them mostly.

-------------.--------------

It's been almost two years since the boys left me.

It's been about 1 year and 10 months since they were on X Factor and became famous.

It's been about 1 year and 5 months since I started my Youtube channel.

It's been 1 year and 3 months since I moved from England to California and moved in with two of my best friends, Andrea and Jenn, also known as AndreaRussett and jennxpenn.

But most importantly, it's been 1 year and 9 months since I got my voice back.

----------.----------

😊 Tell me what you think in the comments!

Til next time

-Andi

And I promise the chapter will be up sometime this week!!!