Beginning

Sakura knelt on one knee before her mentor of two and a half years; Tsunade, the current Hokage. She could not believe her ears. Tsunade was assigning Sakura to an impossible mission despite it being a merely D-rank mission, heck, it could most possibly be as impossible as an S-rank mission. Sakura inhaled as much air as she could before she phrased the next question as politely as she could, "Shishiou. I understand the seriousness of this mission, however, I must decline.  I am the last person whom he would ever confide in.. May I suggest, Yamato or Gai..? They are much closer to him as compared to me.."

"No." Tsunade's stern voice made it clear that she would not budge.

"B-but..!" Sakura started as she looked up towards the hazel eyed-beauty, Sakura stopped immediately when her master gave her the signature icy glare; guaranteed to petrify even the toughest man.

"Sakura!" Tsunade barked as she banged her table loudly, causing half of the contents that were situated on top of the table to topple down. "I have known and trained you directly. You have never refused a mission designated by me or have you defied my request. Why are you being unreasonable my dear apprentice?"

Sakura's lip trembled slightly under the pressure, when Tsunade used this tone and addressed her as such, this could only mean one thing; Tsunade was pissed as crap. One wrong move would literally send Sakura to the nearest hospital. She did have a reason as to why she was refusing the mission.

"He was your Sensei! You are no stranger to him! You lot must have bonded at some point of time! Plus you are the only person alive who could give him proper medical treatment without him making such a big fuss. Why are you refusing this request?" Tsunade barked out the question.

Sakura flinched at the way her mentor yelled at her, she knew she was being unreasonable, but she could not help it. She had to refuse, not after that awkward moment that happened about a month ago.

Team 7 were sent out on a mission to the land of clouds. After completing the relatively difficult A-Rank Mission, they were rewarded by their client with a complimentary stay in the onsen.

Upon hearing that the word "onsen" Sakura immediately ran towards her assigned room, changed into the resident onsen bathrobe and headed straight towards the hot spring. Her body was aching for a nice warm bath and to get the opportunity to dip it in a hot spring was divine.

Unbeknownst to her, her teammates were thinking of the exact same thing. She made it to the hot spring first, the sore muscles in her body immediately loosened upon entering the welcoming pool of water before her. She sighed out in content as she submerged her entire head into the shallow water, As soon as she entered the water, she blocked out the sounds around her. She was in her peaceful zone, completely unaware of the obnoxiously loud voices that were filling up the currently empty hot spring.

"I am telling ya-dattebayo! I have a tool, you insane psychopath!" Naruto yelled towards Sai who was looking mildly amused.

"Insane and psychopath are two of the same thing Naruto-Kun." Kakashi, their young teacher, who was only 8 years their senior, sighed in exasperation before Sai promptly replied to Naruto's outburst. Just like Naruto and Sai, Kakashi was clad in his towel which was wrapped neatly around his waist, the only ridiculous part of him that was also covered was his mouth and the lower part of his nose. His signature distinct mask was replaced by a face towel that was absurdly wrapped around his face like a turban.

"Let's see it then, remove your towel." Sai urged the heated blonde.

"No way! You take off yours first!" Naruto replied indignantly.